• hogan vs triple h backlash 2002
    • hogan vs angle kotr 2002
    • hogan vs jericho smackdown 2002
    • hogan and edge vs chrisitian and lance storm
    • hogan and edge vs billy and chuck
    • hogan vs vince wrestlemania 19
    • hogan (america) vs piper judgment day 2003
    • other hogan match

Yeah the poll doesn't include a match earlier than 2002. Thats like saying what's Ric Flair's greatest ever match...............since 2003. But yeh erm against Ultimate Warrior WM6, Stan Hansen, Rock, Savage WM5 prolly my favourites

Hulk vs Warrior wasnt only Hogan best match, it was the greatest match in the history of pro wrestling, IMO.

And before the purists have a heart attack, thats MY opinion, you dont have to agree! lol

it's mine too. the greatest match i've ever seen.

it's mine too. the greatest match i've ever seen.

Nice one Jayden, its good to find a guy who also is a mark for that match. Truley was the most awesome spectacle I have ever seen in wrestling. I remember watching it on Sky Movies...I was so gutted when Hogan lost, but also I was happy that the Warrior won, as he was my second favourite under Hulk! AWESOME match, nothing has ever even come close to feeling as important as that epic encounter.

I wonder when the WM5 & 6 Tagged Classic DVD will be out?

I think for timing and crowd heat and anticipation it was a wonderfully laid out much. I'd never call it the greatest of all time however, just because it falls down on so many levels if we are to categorise it on an actual wrestling level. But for drama, story telling and timing it was off the charts, and a great main event before a great crowd.

yeah thank God they didn't. Zeus was shocking. Warrior was my fave wrestler back then and I'd always wanted to see him and Hogan. That match had so much spectacle and you really didn't know at the time who was goig to win. Something which wasn't there in most Hogan main events back then. The psychology and story telling of it all was immense. Everything a Mania main event should be.

In terms of it's sheer size and the magnitude of it all, You'd be hard pressed to go against the match with Andre at WM3.

But personally, Hogan Vs Warrior was better, At the time I was a huge mark for the Warrior admitedly and I went crazy when Warrior won the title. Shame the Title reign bombed thanks to the lack of legit title threats.

I have to agree on the Warrior v Hogan match from Wrestlemania 6. When I watched it the first time it was like, WWWOOOOWWWW, and even now I can still watch it and be enthralled. I have to say though the build up to Sting V Hogan at Starcade '97 was probably the best build up ever. 18 months of Sting doing nothing but hiding in the ceiling and dropping down to attack the nWo. Priceless

lol HDC