SuperWrestleMania rip off of the other 50 ideas.....

Fletch

lmao, i was about to have a whinge at you then until i opened this and saw what it was.

by the way, anyone noticed that i have over 50 rep points and i've been TWO member of the week in two out of the last three/four weeks? Doesn't that get me into some gang with c2k or something?

I understand that a few people may have a problem with the tournaments, but the fact is that many boards run them, and have done so for years.

Right now, it seems as if they're the new cool thing to do, but things will change over time. I will keep an eye on things, and I won't be afraid to step in if things go a bit over the top. However, no one is getting hurt by these tournaments (Except Jim, he has a tournament allergy), and it's nice for me to see my forum getting so much usage. Like I said, I will make a move if things get really out of hand, but right now I'd either enter a tournament which could be fun, or if you don't like them, ignore them and in a few weeks they'll be gone.

I appreciate your concerns for the forum, and hope we all understand that right now, these tournaments aren't a huge problem. The countless numbers of shoddy EWR diarys though, that's a REAL concern! :D

The countless numbers of shoddy EWR diarys though' date=' that's a REAL concern! :D[/quote']

I agree. Jaydens, dravens and Chris2ks diaries all suck and should be closed. Mine should be the only one left lol.

Nah theyre all great, I still have to do SmackDown on mine before I even consider posting Survivor Series.