..::bxw Backs Out On Fans::..

wrestle-zone

Well we are sorry to inform the 64 entrants into the competition to win 4 front row tickets and back stage passes, Isaac Harrop (Iceman) owner of the BXW has decided that the BXW can not afford the tickets anymore. In an email to me he says "Ex-Part owner Le Butler, did not tell him about it, and they are not going to honour the competition." For him not to have known about the competition is a joke, after speaking to Lee Butler, Lee told him about the competition and he said he said he was going to honour it. The competition was placed on all the major forums in the UK, including the BXW one. Most of which Iceman is signed up on.

Wrestle-zone have no control over this, and we are totally disgusted at the BXW ownership. They used wrestle-zone to there own advantage, free advertising, and major plugs to the event. We have passed this matter over to some legal advisers. And they will take it from here on.

As for any future support for the BXW, wrestle-zone will play no part. We would like to wish BXW success with the show, but we won't. We are not bitter we are just disappointed. And the worrying thing is how can they not afford 4 tickets?

Gary Graham...

Guest aaron_spencer

I would like to explain about the BXW compettion.

Lee Butler was suppose to be a co owner of BXW, so Lee decided to give away free tickets, now Lee didnt just give tickets to wrestle-zone, he also was giving them to almost anyone.

When Isaac rang me to ask what was going on, i was shocked as i also didnt know about these compettions and other free tickets lee was giving away.

Lee as now left BXW and is no longer a owner. Myself and Isaac do the day to day buisness of BXW. I have never held a compettion to give away tickets, and i never had any intentions. if these tickets would of been won and the ones lee gave away BXW sould of lost around £100 from lost revenue. Thats a steep amount of money to lose.

Myself and Isaac were left with no choice but to cancel the tickets. If Lee would of kept us informed this mess wouldnt occured. I appologise to everyone who as been let down and left un-happy, but at the end of the day Lee Butler is the man to be blamed for this embarassing situation.

BXW as only one official company that can run compettions for free tickets, and that company is BBC Radio Nottingham. I will be on the radio this coming Friday doing a compettion to win a pair of tickets.

Lee Butler is no longer a owner of BXW, he is scheduled to wrestle on the show, but only in a wrestling cappacitty.

if i was going to do a compettion for free tickets i would of done that on TalkWrestlingOnline.com, i havent done any compettion and anyone promised free tickets were the people losing out.

We appologise for the whole proceedings concerning these tickets, lee was a amn that kept us in the dark, if we were to know we could of sorted this out.

Please do not in any way think BXW would let anyone down intentionally. This is a unfortuanet situation and was a situation we had no control over.

Aaron Spencer

http://www.bxw.2ya.com

Guest aaron_spencer

Myself and Isaac have decided to give wrestle-zone the tickets. 4 tickets will be put away for wrestle-zone and the compettion winners. Any site that runs compettions from BXW must do so with the permission of Isaac Horrops and Aaron Spencer.

We dont like to let people down, but to be honest i had never heard of wrestle-zone till Isaac (Iceman) told me about the compettion. We will honour this compettion, but in future any compettions to any site will have to be through myself and Isaac and not through some third party person.

Good look to the winners, and we look forward to meeting you all on the night.

Aaron Spencer

I wish you would make your minds up... Also I have emailed Isaac earlier today, regarding this, its not as simple as changing your mind, I have spent 4 hours emailing the 64 enterents individualy yesterday explaining this mess to them. Both you and Isaac told me you were not honouring anything, I have several emails to confirm that. Unfortunatly its not as simple as re-starting the competition. I emailed Isacc explaining all this !

You must be the only one on the UK wrestling scene not to have heard of us. Mind I never heard of you until this. But we are still fairly new, and we are known by all the biggest promotions and wrestlers in the UK, so I suppose it takes time to spead.

I wish you would have spoken to me first before posting this to the forum.

Gary Graham

Guest Matt Diamond
why would it take 4 hours to email 64 people, cant u just send the same email to all of 'em? or was it just a very long email lol

hehe.. I was waiting for that one.

Part of the competition laws state that I can not release any of the email addresses to any other party, it would have been easy to just send one email to the 64 enterents, but then they would have all had access to the others names and emails. Si I had to send them all individually.

Anyway the BXW have changed their minds, and the competition stands, I am not emailing al the enterents just the winners.

Full statement will be on the wrestle-zone later tonight

Gary Graham

Right,

I am please to say that I have spoken to both Isaac and Aaron today on the phone.

We have sorted out the ticket fiasco, I won't go into details.

I never wanted any animosity felt between myself and the BXW, I hope they realise that.

I hope the lucky winners of the competition have a great time, Aaron and Isaac have made it clear you will be their guests and will greet you at the door.

Thanks to the BXW for sorting this mess out.

Gary Graham

Don't forget you can still enter the competition.. check out the website.. http://www.wrestle-zone.co.uk

Gary,

It's easy to hide the e-mail addresses of the 63 subsequent people you're contacting. Obviously, this is for when you aren't using a mailing list...which hides them anyways.

When sending, you have:

To:

CC:

BCC:

You would put blah blah@****.com in To and then you normally have jigjg@***.com; ugyy@***.co.uk and so on in CC. Well, just place all the e-mail addresses in CC into BCC instead and they get hidden that way.

Aaaaaaaalways glad to help and good to see you and the BXW got it all sorted out.

:xyx