Back watching WWE, but why?

Fletch

Well since I got broadband Ive already watched No Mercy, Unforgiven and Mondays RAW is UK.

And Ive made some very accute observations

RAW Sucks now. Yep thats right. Its gotten truely terrible since I last watched all of 10 months ago. Now I watched Bad blood and that wasnt too bad but watching Unforgiven at times I wondered if I really wanted to bother watching it. I did in the end but it was very over rated. I watched SmackDowns No Mercy and I absolutely loved it. I dunno perhaps absense would have made my heart grow fonder of missing the only WWE Show I really ever watched that much. But now I really cant be bothered with it.

Like I say perhaps its me but bar WMXX and Bad Blood Ive not watched WWE and when I last watched RAW was far superior. After 9/10 months away from WWE, it seems to me theyve completly changed.

I'd have to say I think thats because 2003 was a good year, though now really isn't the time to have started watching again.

Personally I think Raw is actually passable at the moment, but still the company lacks enough direction for you to care about the next show enough to get excited. This year has been a generally OK year as far as Raw is concerned... I mean out of the what 7-8 Raw PPV title matches, I've enjoyed almost all of them, and thats even with HHH involved most of the time. Granted it's not been super duper or anything but I think something like 2002 was far, far worse than this year's been.

If that's what you think of Raw... dear God DO NOT watch Smackdown!

i said hi to David Flair, very nice chap. I also dont like Ric Flair in the slightest so I prefer David Flair.

Anyway I watched Unforgiven that a lot of people harped on at me to watch and I was truely bored. It didnt interest me int he slightest. No Mercy was very entertaining. I cannot stand to see Bradshaw in the main event of a PPV but when Takers in it, it evens it out to upper midcard levels.

Archived