Simon

Is the WWF getting too extreme?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is the WWF getting too extreme?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Hmm, maybe.

Over the top? *raw spoilers*

Errr.....after watching Raw, and seeing the Lucy thing where the dog got ran over...I'm starting to wonder what the WWF is all about...People've brought it up before, it seems the WWF is going through a new era WWF: Ridiculous Sketches

Dont get me wrong, bla bla Austins busted badly etc, I dont mind a bit of that, but with a guy getting scolding hot coffee poured over him by the nWo the week before (with some pretty convincing screaming from the guy), constant bloody beatdowns each week (not just your average chair shot, put through a table etc) and now cruelty to animals in their angles...is the WWFs violence a bit too real now?

Maybe I'm just blabbering on about something everyone else disagrees with, but I mean I wasnt impressed with the dog thing at all.....it bordered on sick...Its kinda like going back to the days when Boss Man stole Big Shows Dad's coffin...The heels involved might be supposed to look evil, but come on, theres a limit.

Edited by Simon

• 2 weeks later...

the thing which just put me off the whole dog angle was the name of the dog. Lucy...i mean come on, triple H is meant to be some sorta hard man and he has a dog called lucy...yeuch.

what was over the top was when HHH dog crapped in the middle of the floor... thank god it wasn't the ring

I guess the WWF just couldnt think of any other way to build up the Wrestlemania main event. What's gonna happen next?.....Are Y2J and HHH gonna have a rematch where Lucy runs down and screws HHH with the Bulldog? Or maybe it will lock jericho in the Walls of Lucy, or hit the LucySault...hey stranger things have happened.

Guest Michaels
The way you could hear the guy screaming continuously after the nWo put his head in coffee was hilarious! I bet the dog being ran over was shown just to get the "World Wide Fund" back!