Wrestlemania Survival Kit

mwnn

So its 1am, youve turned over to sky sports 1 and ready for that WM experience..

Whats your survival kit? I.e I have a few cans of lager, some pretzels (What) I said some corn snacks and then something ready in the microwave that can cook in 3 mins when the standard squash occours?

I'll only be up for a couple of hours, and when i watch PPV's i find I only need to eat and drink a lot to stay awake during the most boring matches...its a wierd coincedence that they always happen to involve HHH.

So I'll be stocking up on food and drink for the WWF title match probably, might need to eat into the stock during the middle of the Rock V Hogan match when the pace of the match slows even more than it will start at :)

I used to stock up on biscuits, crisps, chocolate, pizza, etc but I am attempting to diet now so that's all a big no-no. :(

Actually last month I had a plate full of crap ready for the PPV but I could only get through about half of it. Just looking at all that crap on that plate made me fell slightly ill. So the only thing I'll be snacking on this month is good ol' fruit....

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. Lol, sorry if I wreck anyone's night....but it's true!

Originally posted by Sasuke

Actually last month I had a plate full of crap ready for the PPV but I could only get through about half of it. Just looking at all that crap on that plate made me fell slightly ill.

I bet it did. By the way, what kind of sauce do you serve with crap? :D

Originally posted by Russ

Having to get in top physical shape, I'm usually up at 7am for a jog. Therefore, PPVs are now taped. Enjoy all your snacks, I'll be sleeping.

Can't you jog later, i forget the ppv i think it was that 6 man hell in a cell a few years back, i stayed up all night and went to work at 8.

I'll never do it agaIn and therefore i either tape them or book the following day off.

At the moment the plan involves a 4 pack of fosters some weird blue riband choclate thingysand i'll knip out for some pringles later. And to look the part i'll have my wrestlemania x-8 magazine handy.

And like latt i know have itv digital in my room, but screw watching it in bed i'll be sat in my lovely warm room watching it on the widescreen.