Nottingham Show

Kate

I went to the Nottingham show and thought it was going to be a shoddy show but actually it was really good:

Theodore Long came out and welcomed us all with his ''dance'' and announced the main event JBL & Kurt Angle vs Big Show & Eddie!

Tony Chimmel came out and the crowd went crazy,

RICO with Miss.Jackie vs BILLY KIDMAN

A good match, Kidman taunting Jackie(who had neck brace on), mainly on the mat stuff but Rico, doing his ''thang'' Rico picked up the win.

Cruiserweight title match

SPIKE© vs NUNZIO

OK, match no Dudleyz at ringside but Spike got the win, no surprises there then.

HARDCORE HOLLY vs JOHNNY THE BULL STAMBOLI

This was the ''go to the toilet'' match and 2mins in Holly pretended to injure himself while The Bull was helping him he kicked him in the head to pick up the win.

REY MYSTERIO & FUNAKI vs LUTHER REIGNS & MARK JINDRAK

Quality match, at the beginning of course Jindrak teased Rey about his height but Rey got the better of him. Rey worked most of this match and the 619 was performed on Jindrak.

Rey and Funaki picked up the win!

HEIDENREICH vs THE UNDERTAKER

Heidenreich scared of the fenom most of the match, Taker toying with Heidenreich and eventually chokeslam and Tombstone!

Undertaker the winner.

DIVA HOT BODY CONTEST

Dawn Marie, Miss.Jackie and Torrie Wilson, Torrie the hottest!

***********BREAK*************************

U.s title on the line

ROB VAN DAM vs CARLITO CARIBBEAN COOL©

Carlito firstly spitting twice into the face of Tony Chimmel.

Great match Van Dam on top of Carlito, Carlito undid the turnbuckle and Dam's face went into it for Carlito to get the win.

Tag team title match

THE DUDLEYBOYZ vs RENE DUPREE & KENZO SUZUKI with Hiroko

The dudleyz surprisingly got a lot of pop from the crowd. All through the match the crowd(and me) were chanting 'tables' which was funny.

The Dudleyz were great in this match but didn't win of course.

JBL & ANGLE vs BIG SHOW & EDDIE GUERRERO

Eddie came out with an England footy top on which the crowd went wild for!!

Edie and Show teasing Jbl and Angle all match but Eddie eventually covered Angle after the frogsplash, the best match of the night

Eddie then got on the mic and said,' I was signing autographs and stuff in the town earlier and i met this lady,her son had died 2 years ago and had always wanted to meet me, but she said that her meeting em today had felt like her son could now R.I.P, and i thank eacha nd every one of you for supporting me and the rest of the lockeroom, VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!'

*BIGGEST POP*

Eddie Guerrero

Rey Mysterio

The Undertaker

RVD

The dudleyboyz

*BIGGEST HEAT*

Jbl

Kurt Angle

Rene Dupree

Kenzo Suzuki

Billy Kidman

*BEST MATCH*

Eddie and Show vs Angle and Jbl

Guest zombie1zombie
Yeah i went to the Nottingham show,the crowd was going mad all the way through,it was alot better than Sheffield on thursday and i brought £30 tickets and got on the 6th row from the front what a bargain.

Dawn Marie was by far the hottest! Her backside is perfect! It wasn't even a G-string more like dental floss. Just because Torrie had the fans on her side she won it wasn't about her looks even though she was so fine. She wore a bikini with no G-string just ordinary bottoms. Even Dawns bikini top was virtually none existant!

I have pictures to prove this aswel if it would let me post them.

Plus when I have typed up my report on word I will give much more details then you have Kate.

Last match wasn't the best. I'm not saying it was a bad match it was OK. No ankle lock or angle slam. No clothesline from hell just a fall away slam. No three Amigos (multiple suplex) just chokeslam and frog splash at the end for the major moves. There were some funny moments though. Late man Eddie 45 MINS LATE for a 1hr 30 autograph session!!! Would have easily seen him if he was on time I had a ticket ready to see him!

The best match was the undertakers!

chokeslam, old school, undertakers rapid punches, sit-up, superb entrance, and of course the tombstone (therefore case closed!) I have pics of these also! entrance recorded on my digital camera i.e. movie with sound!

I have lots of pics for this event too! Would have been a lot better focus on most shotsbut only if I had better batteries as I took a whole 16 packet of powercwell batteries and they sucked! Camera kept and saying after just 15 minutes if that they were dead. TIP never buy powercell!! Luckily had a back up plan of another digital camera which turned out well but I wish the batteries lasted longer for my friend taking them but all great shots!

Archived