***Heat/RAW Spoilers***

BWS Soldier

Sunday Night Heat:

*Maven pinned Robbie Brookside with a top rope slam. Brookside, despite being British, was booed out of the building.

*Victoria and Nidia defeated Molly Holly & Gail Kim when Victoria pinned Kim with the Widow's Peak.

*Shelton Benjamin pinned Steven Richards with a Stinger Splash and an explosion suplex,

*Tajiri pinned Chuck Palumbo with a reverse kick to the face.

After Show:

The babyfaces joked around and circled the ringside area slapping hands and thanking fans for coming. A pretty entertaining taping.

yeah thing is though that WWE fans and UK wrestling fans are very much not the same thing.

When people are used to seeing the WWE it's often hard for them to appreciate UK wrestling because it's just completely different class, and has nowhere near the money in it.

So it doesn't surprise me that most people who like WWE, despite being British, don't know who Robbie Brookside is. I mean, you could easily sit and watch Raw and Smackdown every week and not have a clue about British wrestling, or Robbie Brookside.

I have seen Robbie a handful of times at different feds recently and i was pleased to see him come out.

OK he got booed. But the lad was up against super-face Maven, in the first match of the night (before taping) and he didnt let himself down. Thats the main thing :!

Had to laugh though because as he come out, i stood up to applaud him and stuff, and i was the only one in the section to do so.

Perhaps "Martin" because for a good year he was using an "italian" gimmick in the Full Blooded "Italians". Why do people call Billy Gunn, Mr Ass to this day? Because he used the gimmick for a long time. No one calls Val Venis, Chief Morley because he was Morley for about 3 months.

Overall didnt sound too bad but to be honest I would of been outraged because a lot of stuff is filmed backstage for these things. Theres not a whole heap of wrestling going on. Personally i would have prefered a House Show type environment. 3 Hours of wrestling rather than stuff you can barely see on a dodgy screen with bad audio. Like I say people sure they get to see about 10 minutes of Evolution vs HBK, Benoit and Edge but last year in Birmingham we had a good half an hour of Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar and about 20 minutes for the opening match of Eddie Guerrero vs Rhyno.

Sal E Graziano used to get the "Wheres my pizza" chants in ECW when he was in the FBI. I presume there would be an association there.

Glad Brookie was used. He's a solid wrestler (stiff as hell though) and a nice guy to meet. Glad he was picked up if even just for one show.

I have seen Robbie a handful of times at different feds recently and i was pleased to see him come out.

OK he got booed. But the lad was up against super-face Maven, in the first match of the night (before taping) and he didnt let himself down. Thats the main thing :!

Had to laugh though because as he come out, i stood up to applaud him and stuff, and i was the only one in the section to do so.

lol, I did that too! You'd think we'd be supportng the UK guys, but, well Rob's a scouser ain't he and Mancs hate scousers, Incidentally I had a wave off Maven! hopefully that will be on Heat.

On a side note Brookside was chuffed to bits with the reaction he got and the whole experience.

Probably cas those pissstain Lilsboys work for them. I cannot stress how annoying and stupid the Lilsboys are. Someone really needs to fire them. If they already have been and I've completely missed the boat, then good. It's about time. *entering Singhy mode* Those assclown marks have no idea what they're talking about and shouldn't be allowed to "educate" fans of any sport, let alone wrestling. They really rile me up. Grr. bring back the death penalty.