TWO Battle Royale: Sign Up

Jayden

Before I go any further just let me point out that I have stolen this idea, it's not my own, so before Chris2k says he's seen it on another board we post on I'm telling you now

If you've seen the film you know the basic concept. X number of TWOites on an island, with the basic premise being, kill each other until there is only one left.

Now, if anyone has read my EWR diary in my sig it will take a similar format, but it will involve TWO people and nothing else. The backstory for the diary will be much more detailed, and hopefully quite disturbing. But in this thread here's all you need to do.............signup.

If you want to be a part say so in here. If you want to give me any extra information abotu your character that would be great, otherwise I will base it on my knowledge of you from the forums or in some cases just make it up.

The order in which you die, and who kills you will be totally random, I won't just be making the picks myself.

So, if you want to be in add yourself to the list below...... and, when you do could you put the updated list in your post. It will just make it easier for me as this goes along.

1. Jayden

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jayden

2.Nicole

3.f2K Fletch.

4. The "Twisted!" one.....The Maxx!

HYPE: I will do whatever it takes and oh yeah you better belive that I'm willing to take anyone apart to be the sole survivor on this "Carnage Island"! No one from TWO had better stand in my way. 'Cause when Im done with you, as you take your last breath, and reflect on the mistakes you made that led you to this god forsaken place....I will be there, standing over you with your blood on my hands.

And oh, how I will laugh!

Turn back now before its too late!

Edited by Maxximus

1. Jayden

2. Nicole

3. f2K Fletch.

4. The Maxx

5. A.C.

6. Simon

7. darkstar

I will sneak around the dark areas of the island and pick off the stragglers, the old and weak first! And maybe kill off Jayden so Nicole will be safe ;).

1. Jayden

2. Nicole

3. f2K Fletch.

4. The Maxx

5. A.C.

6. Simon

7. darkstar

8. Saracen

9. Russ~!

I'm young, I'm hung and I'm skilled with my tongue. You don't like me? Bite me. And so on. The main thing is, I want to kill Colin. And if this is the closest I can get to doing it without going to jail, sign me up.

Ooops... forgot my hype!

"You know the 350lb warrior is here on the island, you shake when you hear his footsteps, oh yeah, you KNOW the Saracen is fighting tonight!"

Master of the papercut death, Purveyor of the tickle finger, Sensei of the excruciated monkey you better run when this giant wrestler comes!

1. Jayden

2. Nicole

3. f2K Fletch.

4. The Maxx

5. A.C.

6. Simon

7. darkstar

8. Saracen

9. Russ~!

I'm young, I'm hung and I'm skilled with my tongue. You don't like me? Bite me. And so on. The main thing is, I want to kill Colin. And if this is the closest I can get to doing it without going to jail, sign me up.

I'm not signing up for certain reasons though :(

1. Jayden

2. Nicole

3. f2K Fletch.

4. The Maxx

5. A.C.

6. Simon

7. darkstar

8. Saracen

9. Russ

10. THE BODY

He's a trash talking power walking son of a gun.

He takes no prisoner will screw anyone over just to get the win

Height 6ft 2'

Weight 275 lbs

Favourite Quote - You never Saw It Coming

Finisher - Lights Out(Super Kick)

as it happens Colin is the one person who doesn't have to sign up. He's on honorary Battle Royaler, don't you feel special Colin?

1. Jayden

2. Nicole

3. f2K Fletch.

4. The Maxx

5. A.C.

6. Simon

7. darkstar

8. Saracen

9. Russ

10. THE BODY

11. Colin

1. Jayden

2. Nicole

3. f2K Fletch.

4. The Maxx

5. A.C.

6. Simon

7. darkstar

8. Saracen

9. Russ

10. THE BODY

11. Colin

12. Chris2K

13. AlanJP

Yes thats my lucky number 13! I dont need no hype, i just know i am tall, good-looking, and ready to rule all! :xyx

as it happens Colin is the one person who doesn't have to sign up. He's on honorary Battle Royaler, don't you feel special Colin?

1. Jayden

2. Nicole

3. f2K Fletch.

4. The Maxx

5. A.C.

6. Simon

7. darkstar

8. Saracen

9. Russ

10. THE BODY

11. Colin

I honestly don't want involved in this for certain reasons, but whatever