RAW TONIGHT! HELP!

Marc McCann

I know it says on tickets show starts at 7:30 and doors open a 6, but what time is everyone getting there? I just thought Heat would be on before or something else beforehand considering the doors are opening quite early, and my paranoia set in!

Please don't write in caps. I don't like re-writing posts.

Chris2K

Oh well if its a case of missing H then get there now. Man i set off at 4 when i went a year ago to the day October 11th 2003 to see Passport to Pain. But we didnt have a poor main event of Bradshaw vs Boxcar holly like tomorrow night or reams of backstage crap.

We got Eddie vs rhyno, Kurt and Benoit vs Cena and Show and a main event of taker vs Lesnar.

Just arrive about 3 hours beforehand (that means leave 2 hours before you read this post as it is now 5pm) as that way you can be near the top of the queue & won't miss anything. Heat is taped on sundays so I doubt that will change.

no heat is taped before RAW and shown on a sunday

Aye Taker vs Lesnar cant come close to Bradshaw vs Boxcar Holly really can it. I mean Bradshaw , the great champion who even wrestles on WWE's premier show, Velocity as champion and Boxcar Holly who was too good for the US and IC Championships. We got Boring Brock lesnar and the most rubbish superstar ever, Undertaker. lol. It was right boring, especially when Brock hit Lesnar in the head with a steel chair that bellowed out across the arena or when Taker hit The Last Ride.

Archived