Trish as IC champ?

The Icon

I was just reliving the old days looking through some old title histories & I found this in the IC title history...

August 27, 2000 Chyna (3) pins Trish Stratus to win the IC title.

Now unless my memory is worse than I thought ;) Trish never held the IC title so did I miss something here?

I was just reliving the old days looking through some old title histories & I found this in the IC title history...

Now unless my memory is worse than I thought ;) Trish never held the IC title so did I miss something here?

No, Trish never held the IC title, Chyna was the only 'woman' to ever hold that belt (The great IC title holders of the past must be rolling their eyes!)

OK August 27th 2000 was Summerslam 200 and the match in question was Eddie Guerrero and Chyna vs Val Venis and Trish and Val was the IC Champion, at the time Trish or T an A would always interfere whenever Val defended the belt against Guerrero or Chyna so Mick Foley (the commish at the time) booked this tag were the first person to get the pin on anyone would be the IC Champion.

Val battled both Chyna and Eddie but had to tag in Trish at some point,maybe it was accidental i forget, anyway, while Val and Eddie brawled on the outside Chyna pinned Trish with a Gorrila Press and won the title.

So in conclusion no Trish has never held the IC title Chyna technically won it from Val Venis

Archived