A Big Thankyou to Samhain

honeyryder

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Samhain for his assistance at the UWL show this last weekend. Whilst XDW may have "won" their matches, anyone watching the tapes will see that not one of those victories wasn't tainted by cheating.

As the new comissioner for UWL, Samhain made his intentions very clear, ad whilst X-Saviour, Jimmy (the illegitimate mutant son of Lemmy) Infinity and the rest of the XDW cronies may claim to have been unimpressed, in truth i believe that his presence has made an impact and will bear succesful results in the future.

Again my sincere thanks.

I've never seen so much crotch-sniffing in all my life! This is enough to make me SICK! "Oh, thank you Samhain." "Don't mention it Honey." It's pathetic! Commissioner? The only thing Samhain is fit to commission is a kebab shop in Bordesley Green! And as for you Honey Ryder... miss UWL...

Maybe you should change your name from Honey Ryder... to Samhain Ryder!

Edited by Kev420

not very good at the ignoring people thing are you? - so very desperate for attention.

Maybe its just that your'e jealous of Samhain having female friends (ones that dont have an hourly rate), does he make you feel a little inadequate???

Understandable given that your'e still a virgin.