• steven richard
    • william regal
    • rhyno
    • robear conway
    • slyvain grneier
    • tajiri
    • someone else

"shelton benjerman"? "robear conway"?

personally I could care less who gets it. It'll be whoever WWE decided weeks ago was going to get it. They might make it someone a little bit random to kid us into thinking we voted for them. I dunno, just seems like another silly poll.

You're actually polling something that is a poll anyway. Why don't you just wait and see who it is then you'll know who everyone's voted for. Well, you would if it wasn't worked.

In a surprise move, Randy "Macho Man" Savage will return to win the I-C Title and go on to be the best lunatic tweener in WWE history.

Or Jericho will pound down whoever they picked, as jayden said, weeks ago.

But come on Jayden, please don't shatter our illusions so abrputly. Next thing you'll be telling us that wrestling is fake and fixed.

Maven is worth pushin to the moon? I've never understood where people got that idea from. I think he's average as hell. Nothing special about him or that makes him stand out.

There is not one person that has come out Tough Enough that I have any interest in. I personally have thought that they've all been somewhere ranging between average and generic, to completely awful.

Mavens a very under rated worker in my estimation. Hes never really recieved any sort of a push at all from WWE on air yet at house Shows hes been wrestling the big boys.

They need to slap a decent gimmick on Maven and make it stick. He could easily be a fantastic WWE IC Champ. But he hasnt had the oppurtunities. Flair, and HH helped Orton get to Main event, perhaps putting him WITH those guys, rather than against he could certainly make it

I would like to see Rhyno or Batista in that match...

Rhyno diserves the title, but i actualy think i would rather see Batista get the hands on the title - would be exciting to see if the big man could pull off a decent title reign...

Maven is worth pushin to the moon? I've never understood where people got that idea from. I think he's average as hell. Nothing special about him or that makes him stand out.

There is not one person that has come out Tough Enough that I have any interest in. I personally have thought that they've all been somewhere ranging between average and generic, to completely awful.

I think the phrase "Firing into the sun" would be better. :thumbsup

Maven is Ok but he does nothing the likes of Rico & Val Venis (eg entertaining but not exaclty spectacular midcarders) do.

Surely that's due to WWE not giving him a reasonable gimmick. And to be honest, I'm not sure we've even seen what Maven's capable of in the ring what with his injuries and such like. I'd like to see him involved in a half-decent feud ( not just a tutor vs student thing like he had with Al Snow :? ) with maybe a heel turn involved.

As it happens, I think Big Dave will get the IC shot and win the title.