Am I going mad?

Inno

*blinks*

Well i dunno about anyone else, but have you noticed how diet coke tastes of something in water, where as coca cola light tastes of coke, albeit weakly?

Our diet coke is a load of crap, and we know that Coke has already tried to feed us our own tap water back to us at cost!

Saracen

Florida at least if not the rest of America have Coca Cola Classic. Why not just call it Coc Cola and be done with it? Although this could have changed. it was 9 years ago and Power Rangers were on Fox every day. Yep sod Disney, sod Universal Studios. Power Rangers was on.

*There may have been some lies on this page, since I did go to Sea World, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and Disneys Magic Kingdom during my time there. So perhaps i didnt watch EVERY day.

Vanilla coke was just brown icecream soda, Coca cola light is the european Diet coke which cheap chip shops import to make that little bit more money, thing is, it actually tastes of coke rather than the indescribable taste of Brit Diet coke.

Having said that, my sense of smell and taste buds have returned and I just tried a can of diet coke and it does taste very weakly of coke....

*sighs* and there goes my soapbox moment!

Still I prefer diet pepsi anyway!

Saracen