***Official Raw Thread - 11th October 2004***

Kam

Preview:

MANCHESTER MADNESS

Oct. 11, 2004

A historic Monday Night RAW will take place this week as the WWE invades Manchester, England.

The largest arena in the United Kingdom has been sold out for weeks, waiting for what’s sure to be another explosive RAW.

After all of the major announcements that came last week at Madison Square Garden regarding Taboo Tuesday, what else could we possibly learn about the interactive pay-per-view?

Also, will Kane be able to wait until Taboo Tuesday to get his hands on Gene Snitsky, who beat the Big Red Monster down with a lead pipe at MSG?

Since WWE fans will be playing the role of GM for Taboo Tuesday, it’s critical nobody misses RAW from the UK (9/8 CT Spike TV).

Dont forget, if you live in the UK, this show will air on Tuesday 12th October at 10:00pm to 12:00am on Sky Sports 1.

Raw from Manchester ***Spoilers***

We started off with a

Womens Championship

Trish Stratus defeats Stacy Keibler

World Tag Team Championships

La Resistance def. Eugene & William Regal

Rhyno vs. Chris Jericho (No Contest) - Tyson Tomko and Christian ran down and The Coach announced it would be a tag team match see below

Chris Jericho & Rhyno def. Christian & Tyson Tomko - after the match Batista ran in and attacked Jericho

Randy Orton came out Suited up and talked about Flair for a bit then Flair came out before their match at Taboo Tuesday. Flair maintained that Orton wasn’t a Legend Killer, while Orton simply announced he hopes the Nature Boy brings his best to Milwaukee.

Val Venis & Steven Richards vs. The Hurricane & Rosey (Never officially started) due to Kane coming down before the match even started and nearly killing Val Venis lol with a chair all the way up the ramp

During the Break: Val Venis was put on a strecher and taken out

Shawn Michaels, Edge & Chris Benoit def. Evolution - during this match an unlucky fan ran into the ring and Edge and Shawn Michaels jumped on him he crapped himself and then security came in and took him i don't know wether it will be shown on thursday

after the match Edge said he was more deserving for the match then Benoit took the mic and flipped a bit at Edge then Michaels took the mic and said he wanted to take a poll here in Manchester to see who they wanted to win the poll Edge booos rised Benoit Cheers and Himself Michaels cheers again then he turned around and Edge speared him then Benoit pushed Edge away then Bischoff announced that next week on Raw there will be a triple threat match Edge vs Benoit vs Michaels then Benoit turned around and he got speared then Evoltution came back and started beating down the two left in the ring then Randy Orton ran out for the save after beating them down he delivered some RKO HHH got a Headbutt from Benoit then a Sweet Chin Music from Michaels and then an RKO then the cameras went of Randy Orton and Benoit and Michaels entertained the crowd for about ten mintues Randy kissing a girl and then they stood at the top of the ramp and posed then went out then lillian entertained the crowd thanking them for coming gowing round and touching the fan's and then that was it for a historic Raw from Manchester

Haha, I don't think anybody else will either... but you can't fault the WWE for trying :P

I have to say though, I just watched the Taboo Tuesday card hype by Lawler and JR... it's quite a fresh and exciting idea I think personally... I really do hope that they don't rig the voting too badly or anything, but you know for a Raw PPV the card doesn't look too bad. I think one more match wouldn't hurt though.

Would actually quite like to see this PPV now.

By the way I think we should all try and spoil it by voting for Rodney Mack or someone to fight Jericho for the IC title... though I doubt they'd let it happen anyhow!

i felt raw was really poorly put together having just wathced it. I dunno if it was because they kept putting the UK only clips in, but some of the work sucked.

Looks like the crowd was amazing though, shame they didnt put the straps on Eugene and Regal for a week instead of a screw job.

Has Regal now got new music?

Also what is Randy Orton's tune called?

Did anyone els notice the crowd singing that annoying nananana hey hey hey goodbye thing? It had nothing to do with what was going on in the ring so does anyone know what they were on about? Oh, and vote for Edge, he rocks. (At least he got a reaction this week)

I would like to presonally thank everyone who went to raw in the manchester. The william ergal match was priceless. Cheering every punch and move and booing at resistance everytime they even breathed. I haven't laughed so much at the wwe in years. Quality quality match. Succession of regal forearms with a cheer for everyone. so so funny, thank you all for making my evening that little bit better!

I thought it was a strong Raw. Nice set and good way to start with the divas. I do question why they had Stacy come out in a Manchester United top when everybody hates them. Were they trying to turn her heel? :P

The Tag Title match was very enjoyable because of the crowd and its a shame Regal and Eugene didn't get the belts.

I thought the main event was good and I'm glad they didn't show that jackass getting into the ring. One of the reasons he probably did it was to get on tv. Hardluck, asshole.

The whole Edge-Benoit-HBK thing has been built nicely and I'm looking forward to a pretty good match next week, if they give them the time obviously.

Good show.

Personally I though RAW was weak. If thats a strong week for them then I dont want to watch. Personally Im much more looking forward to seeing SmackDown with Taker, Booker T and Rob Van Dam rather than RAW next week. Sure Im a fan of HHH, Jericho, HBK and even Edge but Im sorry this whole Taboo Tuesday thing just doesnt interest me in the slightest. Edge has been injured and not even had a proper push. HBK has been feuding with Kane and then Christian, Benoits not even been on RAW, hes been on HEat. So why are these the guys we have to chose from to get a title shot. Why not let anyone have the shot. We could all vote for Rodney Mack and truely stink up the PPV, or maybe just maybe, nearly everyone with half a braincell, presuming the votes arent rigged, would vote for Chris Jericho.

Its obvious to me that they plan on giving HBK or Benoit the title shot and then Edge screwing whoever out of the match and then him and whoever lost the tag match to La Resistance.

I thoroughly enjoyed this weeks Raw. Maybe it was becuase it was in the UK, or maybe it was becuase it was actually very good! The Regal match was quality and the crowd made it all the more enthralling. Obviously the re-start and subsequent result was crappy, but you cant have everything now can you?

I am still a Snitsky fan, and will continue to be for a long time. He is the only decent part about this whole storyline (well except maybe for lita's body ;)). Kane squashing those four was actually quite satisfying, as the "superheroes" are getting on my nerves! Stacy looked horrendous in that Man U shirt, an England top might have got a better reaction maybe?

A decent show all round, more of the same please!

Just finished watching Raw, as i couldnt catch the Tuesday showing as i was at SD. Im still sticking by my opinon that it was a quality show :xyx

Also, i was wondering why everyone was chanting ''Na, Na, Na, Na, Hey, Hey, Goodbye'' during the 6 man tag match, now i realise it was at that stupid fan, classic stuff :thumbsup

Can someone please explain to me what the point of that screw job on Regal was?

Did they just do it to annoy everyone in the arena?

It's not like that would not have made sense in terms of the overall show or that La Resistance have only just won titles so need a longer reign. As far as I can tell it was just because the writers are arseholes.

The Snitsky fan club seems to be growing at a surprising rate, when are they going to start producing the "It's not my fault" t-shirts?

I hate Stacy and wasn't surprised to see her going for a stupid cheap pop, they don't realise that this isn't America and there were people from all over the UK there for the taping, most of whom do not support Man U.

At least at the Wembley house show Christian had done some research about the England football team in the Euro Championships to get his heat. Jericho did a great one about Bobby Robson at the Newcastle house show a couple of years ago, that was really well researched and absolutely hilarious, it was also successful at generating loads of heat. He also called us tossers which apparently got him in trouble.

Apart from that I loved the show, a great night out.

then Evoltution came back and started beating down the two left in the ring then Randy Orton ran out for the save after beating them down he delivered some RKO HHH got a Headbutt from Benoit then a Sweet Chin Music from Michaels and then an RKO then the cameras went of Randy Orton and Benoit and Michaels entertained the crowd for about ten mintues Randy kissing a girl and then they stood at the top of the ramp and posed then went out then lillian entertained the crowd thanking them for coming gowing round and touching the fan's and then that was it for a historic Raw from Manchester

how come they didnt show this?

Also what did HBK do to the fan who went into the ring?