Taboo tuesday matches my thoughts

The Icon

Matches:

World Heavyweight Championship:HHH Vs Benoit Shawn or Edge. Edge said it all here we have seen HHH vs Benoit / Shawn a million times so I want to see Edge Vs HHH. Still if it is Shawn or Chris they will have a good match with HHH no doubt, they always do.

Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair: In a cage Falls count anywhere or something which I forget. To be honest as Good as Randy is I can't see him carying Flair to a good match. (& to think 15 years ago in his prime Flair carried people not the other way around.

Intercontinental Championship: Jericho could have anybody so the match could be good or bad depending on who he is lumbered with. If it is a fixed (worked) poll I expect Tyson to be the winner of the poll

Kane vs. Snitsky: I doubt a chair will be used if it is fixed or if it is a genuine poll I expect the pipe or chain to win the vote. as for the match it could go either way as Snitsky is still untested in actual WWE action.

Christy vs. Carmella: Who cares

Eugene vs. Eric Bischoff : I can't see Bicshoff getting his head shaved & I can't see either man wearing a dress so if this poll is fixed I expect to see Bicshoff losing & being forced to be Dinsmore's slave.

Well if it isn't fixed this is what i would like to see:

HEAVYWEIGHT: HHH v HBK (yeah i know it's been done loads of times but they always have a good match.)

INTERCONTINENTAL: Y2J v BATISTA ( i think if it is fixed it'll be Christian.)

ORTON v FLAIR (i think it should be in a cage)

KANE v SNITSKY LEAD PIPE (surely Kane has got to get is own back)

BISHOFF v EUGENE (i think that it's gotta be the head shaved, just cos Eric loves his hair so much)

CHRISTY v CARMELLA (couldn't really care less)

I also think by the time it comes they'll have the Tag Team and Womens belts to be decided to.

World Heavyweight Championship: I wanna see Edge take the title. BUT he won't get the shot. If he did, HHH won't hand over the strap, at least not for enough time to get Edge established so it's a moot point really. (I smell the dreaded fumes of heavy cynicism.)

Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair: Flair needs to job to Randy and lose. Then Flair should pull a Razor Ramone/1-2-3 Kid face turn and become an ally. Won't happen but I'd like to see it.

Intercontinental Championship: Just wanna see CJ beat somebody down daddy!

Kane vs. Snitsky: Snitsky will cream Kane with weapon X and then Kane will go off to do his movie. Lita may actually be seen after the match making over her "husband". Stranger things have happened in the WWE.

Christy vs. Carmella: Camella will win by cheating to justify her staying after losing that horrible contest that we could not be forced to care about even if you held a gun to our collective heads.

Perhaps Eugene will interfere and reveal that he is not "special". He could even reveal that he fixed the contest so that his girlfriend Christy won it. But I doubt that as he's facing E-Z E later and they're still moving under that premise.

Eugene vs. Eric Bischoff: Bicshoff has already had his head shaved. Nobody cares about the dress thing. I also expect to see Bicshoff losing & being forced to be Eugene's slave.

It's amazing to see just how much propaganda has gone into this. They are manipulating the audience so well into voting the way WWE want them to. I have to give them credit. We ALL know the plan is for Bischoff or Eugene to shave his head. They wouldn't have gone through the whole Carmella liking bald guys thing if they didn't want it to happen. They've put too much emphasis on it. It's great subliminal mastermindship.

well, it would be Dra if you actually believed they're letting you vote and it's not a work. Come on, they would be scared at the prospect of letting one random match happen without knowing what was going on beforehand let alone an entire card. They've decided ages ago who's working each of the matches and the stipulations, they're just trying to make us believe that we actually had a hand in it, when of course, we didn't.

World Heavyweight Championship: I wanna see Edge take the title. BUT he won't get the shot. If he did, HHH won't hand over the strap, at least not for enough time to get Edge established so it's a moot point really. (I smell the dreaded fumes of heavy cynicism.)

Good man, you're so right. Edge should get the gold, they need to take a risk on someone and it would mean so much to him. Give Edge the strap and push him as a credible champion for at least two/three months and see what happens. Even a bad three month Edge title reign would not damage the company. Sure, if he was bombing keeping it on him for a year would hurt them, but a couple of months just to see how it gets over would be fine. Give him the gold, please. Had he not had the injury he'd have been a world champion by now anyway so just take a risk. As I've said before if they do it will remind me so much of the night Booker T won his first world title. I'm so desperate for this to happen. If he's going to lose though I don't want him to win the poll. I don't want to see him get the shot and then just get buried by Trippers.

THIS IS HOW I WANT IT TO HAPPEN!!!

HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: HHH v HBK (Yes it has happened before loads of times but these two can't really have a bad match together in my mind)

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE: Y2J v BATISTA (Batista i think deserves this shot and by the looks of things on this weeks Raw they are pushing him)

RANDY ORTON v RIC FLAIR (It would be good to see them in a Steel Cage match)

KANE v GENE SNITSKY STEEL CHAIN (But by the looks of things it's either gonna be the pipe or the chair)

ERIC BISHOFF v EUGENE (I hope it will be a Head Shaving match)

CHRISTY v CARMELLA (I hope Christy wins purely because Carmella gets on my nerves)

FULLFILL YOU'RE FANTASY BATTLE ROYAL MATCH (I like School girl attire for this one i know it's silly but so what lol)

This is my feelings on how Taboo Tuesday will go :-

HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: HHH vs Shawn - always a classic match

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE: Y2J vs Batista - time for Big Dave to get the strap

RANDY ORTON v RIC FLAIR : Submission Match ( I still remember the Bret vs Austin WM13 classic )

KANE v GENE SNITSKY : Lead Pipe ( who really cares tho? As long as they drop this deeadful angle :? :roll )

ERIC BISCHOFF v EUGENE : Loser becomes winners servant.

CHRISTY v CARMELLA : Would like to see the Lingerie Pillow Fight :thumbsup :xyx :thumbsup

FULLFILL YOU'RE FANTASY BATTLE ROYAL MATCH : Schoolgirls Attire please :devil

LA RESISTANCE V Edge & Benoit : Edge to turn heel in the match and join Evolution on next Raw, feeling that he'd been rejected by the fans. La Resistance to retain.

Archived