Buffy/Angel

Kam

Anyone else watching the shows?

I have to say I think Angel has been better then Buffy so far this season. Although I'm expecting Buffy to pick up mid-end season.

I thought the Angel episode was sad today :cry , I liked Darla, I hope they end up bringing her back some way.

They tend to develop the characters andm make them into a more grown up and darker side to it all.

I remember buffy when she was funny and they werent just playing on the looks side of things.

Farscape is the best example how the characters are developed and made darker with a great plot line and it doesnt forget the previous week...

Guest Jazzmaster
Buffy hasn't been terribly good as far as developing an overall arc this year (are the geeks really this series's big bads?) but there have been some classics. The musical was great and the memory loss episode showed just how good the show can be. Plus Spike having sex with invisible Buffy was frankly hilarious.

I never used to like it but season 3 was just simply superb. Tension laughs and the whole "roller coaster ride" and gamut of emotions in there

I esp like the way that John has developed a darker side now taking that to the clothes he wears and such.

Aeryn - Discovering that perhaps life is hard when its not regimented

however cant remember what happened to the blue one.. missed that show..

ne one feel sad when talon gave his life?

Guest Jazzmaster
The 'Blue One' in farscape got some disease that was killing her, then did something (I can't remember what exactly) to save everyone by sacrificing her life as she was dying anyway.