scott steiner?

Guest pimpman

Guest pimpman
What has happened to scott steiner dudes, when he first re enetered the wwe he was beating hhh then he webt mid card status with that waste test and stacy keibler. Now he isint anywhere. He is a talented wrestler but has got so big and slow compared to how he looked in royal rumble 94.

I think he was released by the WWE a while ago. Test is not a waste, Scott Steiner is a waste. He sucked because he always wanted things his own way. They only put up with his antics in WCW because he was one of their top draws.

He was a big fish in a little pond, and then when he entered the WWE the management, along with the majority of the fans, realized that. I do not know what Steiner is currently up to but I'm sure someone does..

Actually when Steiner headlined in WCW, he was an excellent worker and talker, and really looked and acted the part. Just look at his matches against Goldberg, Booker T, DDP, etc. When he arrived in WWE, he had chronic back and foot problems, thus was a shadow of what he was.

excellent talker? i never understood where that came from. people said he had loads of charisma and was a great talker. never saw it myself. he just used to get overly excited with his crap sounding voice and end up stuttering and stammering his way through his promos.

I think it's safe to say we did't get the best of Big Poppa Pump in WWE. Although not having seen him anywhere else I don't know what his best was. Based on what i've seen, it's a miracle the guy was able to walk down the ramp without injuring himself, let along do a Frankensteiner.

I used to like Stiner back in the WWF days. Him and Rick as a tag team were great IMO. He should of had a bigger push back then, he had some great suplexes and of course the Frankensteiner. The only bad thing with that team were their attires :eek

Guest pimpman

test

undefinedso what is so good about test maybe i missed something but he is useless

I think he was released by the WWE a while ago. Test is not a waste, Scott Steiner is a waste. He sucked because he always wanted things his own way. They only put up with his antics in WCW because he was one of their top draws.

He was a big fish in a little pond, and then when he entered the WWE the management, along with the majority of the fans, realized that. I do not know what Steiner is currently up to but I'm sure someone does..

undefinedso what is so good about test maybe i missed something but he is useless

Test IS NOT useless. And I didn't say anything about him being so good, if you look back I said that Test is not a waste. I said that Scott Steiner is a waste.

Scott Steiner came the the WWE knowing that he would not be able to perform at the top of his game. He had a stab at the main event, mid-card and failed miserably at them all, and ended up with a gimmick of bending Stacy over at the ring ropes. Sure he may have been a good worker in WCW, but when he arrived at the WWE he thought it was going to be his playground. If I recall correctly, his first segment at Survivor Series started off... "give me the fu*king mic"

Test is not a waste, he is just under-used. When Steiner came to the WWE, Test could perform a lot better than him, but due to Steiner's reputation, he wasn't really given the chance. As stated earlier, in 1999, test had amazing potential, but when truth be told, I just prefer Test to Steiner. That part is personal opinion. If they were both on the top of their game I would be behind Test all of the way...