Mark Henry

Jerichoholic

I had a look at Henrys updated profile on wwf.com and the 3rd paragraph was this:

-Henry has been billed as the World's Strongest Man since making his World Wrestling Federation debut in 1996. But now when that impressive moniker is thrown his way, he can steal a catchphrase from another Federation Olympian and say, "Oh, it's true. It's damn true."

Is this a hint that he will be feuding with Kurt Angle in the future? If it does happen, i reckon it would be a great feud.

I do hope not. I know Henry's improved as a wrestler since being sent to OVW but a feud with Angle?

Probably WWF's 4th biggest superstar feuding with a guy that has little personality and not a great deal of talent.

A massive step backwards for Angle, plus he'd just make Henry look even less accomplished in the ring.

Why not have the "Sexual Turdburglar" feuding on Heat and Metal against Mideon or something. That's about his level.

With the state of the WWF at the moment, and the fact that Angle is one of the guys capable of making a real difference, is wasting him in a feud with Mark Henry really a good idea?

If Angle feuded with Mark Henry it hopefully wouldnt last for long or would end with Angle getting put over even...I couldnt put up with such crap being on tv. Mark Henry might have improved but do something less important with him like team him up with D-Lo again, they were a great tag team.

Guest edgehead2001

Why does everyone think that if they read something like that its a hint... I dont think the WWF plan on leaving us secret messages...

I dont think they will he will probably fued with someone like kane or big show.. and he would throw em about a bit so he can show of his strength