Favourite Linkin Park song

Venture

What's your favourite Linkin Park song?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite Linkin Park song?

• "In The End" - Album: Hybrid Theory
    • "Numb" - Album: Meteora
    • "Don't Stay" - Album: Meteora
    • "Crawling" - Album: Hybrid Theory
    • "Somewhere I Belong" - Album: Meteora
    • "Lying From You" - Album: Meteora
    • "By Myself" - Album: Hybrid Theory
    • "Runaway" - Album: Hybrid Theory
    • "Faint" - Album: Meteora
    • "Breaking The Habit" - Album: Meteora
    • Other (Please Specify)

Breaking The Habit came for me at a time where it described alot of the things going on around me and it became my favourite Park song because of that really...

Other then that I love WTH>U off Reanimation and its original incarnation With You from Hybrid Theory...

Other then that I love WTH>U off Reanimation and its original incarnation With You from Hybrid Theory...

Is "Reanimation" a original album? Just wondering cause I see some songs with some weird letters on it. I never had the album but i'm thinking it's like a mix of songs from Hybrid Theory and other songs that they recorded.

Is "Reanimation" a original album? Just wondering cause I see some songs with some weird letters on it. I never had the album but i'm thinking it's like a mix of songs from Hybrid Theory and other songs that they recorded.

I am not really sure you can call it an original album, as most of the tracks on there are remixes of tracks from Hybrid Theory except for one or two.

As for my favourite Linkin Park track it would have to be Runaway from HT, i just think its a high quality song.

No question that My December is my favourite track from them. Not sure if it was on an album or anything, but I love that track. Somewhere I belong and In the End are good as well, and Step Up, but My December is my clear favourite.

Did you hear the last Linkin Park song?

I hope so! :D

BWAH hahahaha!

Actually, Hybrid Theory was a cool record. Meteora not so, and I never even bothered with ReAnimation.

Probably In The End is their best.

In The End was definitly the one that got them the most new fans. Top class song.

Actually, Hybrid Theory was a cool record. Meteora not so, and I never even bothered with ReAnimation

Im one of those people who don't really like songs on albums till I've heard them as singles. It's really wierd. Anyway, It now means Meteora has really grown on me. Although Hybrid Theory is definitly better.

• 3 weeks later...
points of authority the best fight song by linkin park

I have to agree there, the remix on ReAnimation is better than the original.

Linkin Park are a great band but don't get the recognition they deserve sometimes in the press.