WWE slacking off?

Monoxide1346

Hey everyone!

On Smackdown two weeks ago, who remembers Kurt Angle shaving Big shows head? of course, everyone does. Now who remembers back in WCW when LOD god their heads shaved VERY VERY much like the way Big Show got his head shaved. I believe the video of the match with LOD getting their heads shaved is on The Monday Night War. Now we all know eric bischoff is in wwe. Is WWE stealing WCW's storylines now? i mean this is really unoriginal, and it bugged me like crazy!

tell me what you guys think

Now you've noticed? WWE has been stealing things fro other companies for years. Do you think its a coincidence that they've gone down hill since the only other really big company shut down? He has to come up with his own ideas now. And they suck.

besides, i don't think pointing to the LOD thing is all that valid. There's been loads of head shavings in wrestling over the years. It's a fairly common angle that most promotions have used at some point.

Thing is, yes, WWE have pinched ideas off other promotions, or recycled old ones a lot. But with that much wrestling out there over the years of course a lot of angles will get used more than once. If they didn't God knows how they'd fill up their tv shows.

No WWE hasn't been very original for a while and yes I do think it has a lot to do with there being no WCW. Not because they stole ideas from WCW but because they have no competition to push them.

yeah but after a while you have to admite the wwe cant keep up making new and more exciting story lines but you know even though they re-use them they spread them out like look at the molly holly thing remember how angle got his head shaved well yeah so good night

Yeah i only used the LOD comparisson cause they got shaved in a mannor that was REAL similar to how big show did... drugged, passed out, buzzzzz....

Anyways, sorry if this has been asked before but,

I just realized heidenrich looks an awful lot like Mordecai.... is heidenrich the new gimmick for mordecai?

Archived