The Flock

Bluestiger99

yeah Reese is Big Ron Studd, been around the indies, was NWA Champion for a bit and that kinda thing.

Sickboy, Scott Vick, did have a WWE contract for a bit as a developmental guy I think. Got released though.

Mostly the guys stunk though. Kidman and Saturn were the talents, along with Raven of course, and towards the end, Kanyon. The like of Horace, Reese, Hammer were all pretty much crap. Only other one with a bit of talent was Sickboy, I always thought he looked pretty good and like he had quite a bit of potential

Saturn is THE MAN. He stopped a girl getting raped and got shot in the neck as a result, now he has huge steel plates in his neck.

A true legend.

From nightly.net:

In April of 2004 Perry Saturn was driving his girlfriend to work when he heard what he thought was an argument next to a vehicle. When he approached the vehicle, he saw two men trying to restrain a woman as they were raping her. Without hesitation, he grabbed both men off her, and started fighting with them. As he was able to get the woman free from her attackers, he felt a burning sensation in his neck. He thought originally it was a cut stemming from a punch. However, he learned soonafter he was shot three times in the neck with a 25 caliber handgun.

Perry Saturn now has a steel plate and 3 stainless steel screws where his C-5, C-6 and C-7 vertabre in his neck were badly injured. The good news is that after a very tough and extensive amount of physical therapy and training, he is able to return to wrestling. When you think about it, it's amazing he is even alive, or even able to walk!

Unfortunately, we learned that he did not have medical insurance, and has incurred quite a bit of medical expenses. I'm sure if needed, the wrestling community will open up their arms and assist if the expenses become overwhelming.

As far as his attackers, one man was arrested for attempted murder and rape. That case is still ongoing. No word if the other individual was arrested as well.

:eek Perry Saturn RULES!

Ive always liekd the look of Saturn. Is thre any chance hell ever return to WWE? It would be good a good image for them to have him with the likes of The Rock and John Cena, who have been praised recently for them things.

Bring Terri back if Saturn returns :D Saturn and Terri ruled!

{Am I the only one here who liked Moppy? Oh and am I the only one who wanted Moppy to be the womens champion? lmao..}