FCW - Halloween Hell - Sun October 31st

FCW-Promoter

Future Championship Wrestling presents it's next show at Baggeridge on Sunday October 31st.

"HALLOWEEN HELL"

First match has been announced - Morales who recently turned on long time friend Spud, will take on US Indy star - Chris Hero.

Baggeridge Social Welfare Centre, Lower Gornal

Sunday October 31st

FCW presents - Halloween Hell

Tickets - £5 each or a family ticket for 4 costing £17

Door Open - 7:00pm

Show Starts - 7:45pm

Thoughts?

Edited by FCW-Promoter

Morales v Hero :xyx :xyx

I am a big fan of Morales's new gimmick, I think with Danny D (Bob) in his corner, he is going to go places and fast, and after Spud's finished with him, I really see a title run in his future, he can wrestle and is pretty good at promos. I thought he was impressive on Sunday, good match, probably didn't stand out as much becuase of 2 excellent wrestling matches in Colt v Cameron and Kev v Robbie (My MOTN)

As a matter of wondering, are those door times right? Is the show starting earlier than normal at 7.30? And any news on Collingwood :)

Adam :xyx

I'll definitely be in attendance for this show! Couldn't make Saturdays show for several unfortunate reasons :( (missed Laken winning the belt, gutted, I soo woulda marked for him :P ) but will make this for sure. Hero~

I've also got the All Star Telford show the night before the other FCW show so get to see Colt Cabana twice on the trot w00t! :)

Morales v Hero :xyx :xyx

I am a big fan of Morales's new gimmick, I think with Danny D (Bob) in his corner, he is going to go places and fast,

What happened there then? Did Morales join with Danny and Hogan? or did Danny ditch Hogan? or will he manage both? Gah, I hate missing shows :(

• 2 weeks later...

New match added for Halloween Hell.

Devil's Advocate ( Saul Adams/Damien Grant) will take on the team of "Golden Boy" Cameron Knite and FCW newcomer Danny Devine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FCW Halloween Hell

Sunday October 31st 2004

Morales vs Chris Hero

Devil's Advocate vs Cameron Knite/Danny Devine

New match announced over at UKFF

Marc Hogan v Pyscho

The series is tied at 1-1, who's going to win the rubber match.

As a warning, the clocks go back this Sunday morning, so be warned about public transport, it plays up on clock change days (well thats their excuse)

I'm there thanks to my gracious and gorgeous ride.

Who else will be there? Hobbit? Ralphy? Hobbit, what do you look like? I wanna know if I've seen or met you at a show before.

Im hoping to be there, but have to make a quick run from a stage role if i do :)

Its hard work being me :lol

As for what i look like there was a photo of me in the papers this week

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3948165.stm

(picture about half way down the page)

Ive never actually spoken to you but see you around quite a lot, and my travel buddy would love to meet Goldy as they have something in common;

They both support the Best team in Manchester (thats city for all you REAL football fans).