Favourite Wrestlemania Moment

Inno

I cant honestly think of one single moment that stood out for me as my favourite moment. Of course the Owen thing was class, but other than that I'd say my favourite moment was when Hitman pinned Piper with an excellant reversal from a sleeperhold at Wrestlemania 8. Dunno why i just loved it ok :)

Guest edgehead2001

Well my Wrestlemania moment is when i saw HBK pin bret Hart for the World title in the iron man match...

Or maybe when Hogan lifted Andre the giant.. (I saw that omn tape)

Or when Austin beat Rock at Mania 15

it's the van terminator. the van daminator is where he chucks a chair to his unsuspecting opponent who, rather sillily having seen the move hundreds of times previously, catches the chair whilst mr van dam proceeds to kick the chair into his face

My Favourite wrestlemania moment well its hard to pick 1 so heres some of them

when shawn pinned bret to become wwf champion it was like years of great work from Micheals had finally paid off

last year when austin turned heel and joined forces with Vinne mac cos it was so unexpected

Shawn micheals totally stealing the show at wrestlemania 10 in that amazing ladder match with scott hall showed what micheals can really do

when austin was bloody and had the sharpshooter on him at mania 13 austin got over higely as a babyface

Guest Michaels
My favourite moment was when HBK pinned Hart for the title. That was also quite a sad moment for me because of how pissed Hart looked which may sound weird because no-one can have it both ways. I liked the opening of WM10 when Owen Hart (R.I.P) pinned his older brother Bret Hart. One of my favourite moments was when HBK won the ladder match at WM10 against Razor Ramon. There's more but they are my favourites.

Bret Hart locking Austin in the Sharpshooter at WrestleMania, with Austin bleeding insanely, and the crowd going mental at Bret. Truly an amazing moment, which perhaps defines wrestling for me. It was the moment my favourite wrestler of all time turned heel, and the moment when Austin- one of the most successful wrestlers of all time, was truly recognised as 'the man'. The commentary by JR and Vince after and during was brilliant also, and really added to the emotion of it.

That IS Wrestlemania.

Although the start of last years WrestleMania, with the camera panning across the Astrodome was truly magical. It was only the second 'Mania I had ever watched live, and was the PPV I was most up for ever. I was in awe of the arena and the fans, and thought 'damn, I'm proud to be a wrestling fan'.

Guest nWo Hogan

A few stick out in my mind:

Razor V Shawn WM10: Amazing match, all the more enjoyable by the fact that we'd not seen anything like it before (ladder's, not week in week out like we seen nowadays) and the 2 really put everything into it. Although he gets stick it just shows how good Scott Hall was and what a good worker.

Hogan V Andre WM3: Crap match but worth it just to see Hogan actually bodyslam a 7ft 4 550 lb giant, unassisted (unlike Lugers, incredibly assisted slam on Yokozuna)

Hogan V Warrior WM6: Incredible build up, highly entertaining matchup for the time and featuring the only time Hogan was 'shock' beaten cleanly (1-2-3) in his entire WWF Hulkamania Tenure. Both wrestlers were at there physical peak, Hogan and Warrior have never looked as good before or after.

Wrestling seem alot more fun in those days and not like an episode of Dallas with wrestlers like it is now.

Although he gets stick it just shows how good Scott Hall was and what a good worker.

I think that's why he gets stick though. If he was talentless I wouldn't care that he's not fulfilled all his promise. He's spent a lot of time off TV throughout his career, which I feel is a shame, and I think he's aged quicker than any wrestler I've ever seen.