Smackdown Music

Stoned Cold

Depends which one you mean really. Ive heard two supposedly new versions. The one is rather rubbish production theme that well is worse than the last I want it all theme. The other is a rocky sort of theme with the lyrics Break It Down....... Which is absolutely positively awesome. Besides The Union Undergrounds Across the Nation (WWE TV Edit), its the best TV theme theyve ever had on any of their shows.

I like the new Smackdown music, and it sounds to me like its Drowning Pool but I have the newest album "Desentized" and it's not on there so if anyone knows the title and the artist if I'm wrong then please tell. Thanks

I like the new Smackdown music' date=' and it sounds to me like its Drowning Pool but I have the newest album "Desentized" and it's not on there so if anyone knows the title and the artist if I'm wrong then please tell. Thanks[/quote']

I too thought it sounded like Drowning Pool, but It's not on Desentized. Perhaps they recorded it exclusivly for WWE, They did it with 'The Game', which was released as a B-side to 'Tear Away'

Its probably another WWE Production Theme. Much like the last SmackDown theme was, although rumours went flying about who did that. If its made in house at WWE then its a production theme, so if this is the case, dont expect to find it anywhere unless they release it on a CD. Or you could try join some production sites, but from first hand knowledge you need something rare to get in, themes wise. Of course my friend has many a rare theme so Production themes are easy to get a hold of for me.

But I have to say its an excellent song as long as its not the piss-poor instrumental i heard which was pure garbage.

It does sound slightly better with the lyrics but it is still crap. (in my opinion)

Thr problem is that WWE keeps putting forward the same cliche's over and over again. Be it music, slogans, poses, commentating. It is just becoming predictable. Ive been watch WWE since 1988. All the time WWE has been excelent is when it is unpredictable. When you dont know what is going to happen. But more and more, you know JR will start screeming before the end of raw, start shouting the same lines again. If a new wrestler comes, it will be soft rock that goes with him. The same lines are spewed out during promos. And this is the same with the Smackdown music. It is all falling into the same box in my oppinion.

The more im watching it, the more im noticing it. It seems they feel that they have to do the same thing each week, i dont get that idea.

(sorry bout the rambling, one bong to many)

P.S Anyone going to Raw/Smackdown in Manchester?

Archived