WM 3 not even close to being the biggest attendance in WWE

The Icon

WM 3 had 80,311 in attendance, there is no debate that is the exact figure.

The biggest attended WWE PPV is without question or debate Summerslam 1992.

8/29/92 WWE Summer Slam London, England Wembley Stadium 80,355

In Third place is

8/28/86 WWE The Big Event Toronto, Canada Exhibition Stadium 74,080

Debate over, arguements not acepted.

Oh & BTW that figure I got comes from Powerslam wrestling magazine not some crappy wrestling site, & I don't know about you but I trust powerslam magazine I have never known them to print false information. (When they make a mistake they always print a retraction saying so.)

Really this has been discussed to death... nobody is going to ever agree. There's enough strong argument in the hall of fame thread so if you need more opinons on the 93' date='000 thing go there![/quote']

there is no opinion on the 93,000 thing there was no 93,000. What you mean is theres enough strong arguement on the 83,000 thing.

http://www.forumsigs.com/users/kurtmark221376/wwf.jpg

Right let's start counting.

yes, yes here we go again :P

the picture itself should be evidence enough...the silverdome has 80,000 permanent seats alone and its total capacity is 90,000 ....and its obviously full

look at this FACT...the silverdome capacity is 90,000+

I'm not an expert by any means on the Silverdome or the circumstances surrounding this debate really as I've no real means of telling who is right and wrong..........BUT the 90,000+ thing - I've looked at this site and it is quoted at an 80,000 capacity. Also, Tazzy, in the aforementioned thread where this debate was had, you state that its capacity is 80,000. So unless they've had an extension of 10,000 seats then someone is telling porkies. :)

I personally doubt that the floor seats alone would add up to over 10,000 seats. But like I say, I've no real facts on this matter.

I personally doubt that the floor seats alone would add up to over 10' date='000 seats. But like I say, I've no real facts on this matter.[/quote']

On the DVD extras of WMXIX, somebody tells Edge there are 8000 (or something like that) seats on the floor at WMXIX in Safeco Field, and thats smaller than the Silverdome, so there can easily be 10000 at Silverdome if that was fact, I'd say.

BUT the 90' date='000+ thing - I've looked at this site and it is quoted at an 80,000 capacity. Also, Tazzy, in the aforementioned thread where this debate was had, you state that its capacity is 80,000. So unless they've had an extension of 10,000 seats then someone is telling porkies. :)

I personally doubt that the floor seats alone would add up to over 10,000 seats. But like I say, I've no real facts on this matter.

no it says that it has 80,000 SEATS...that is 80,000 permanent seats...that does not count floor space...the capacity is 90,000

the pope had over 90,000 people there

Capacity

Football, Soccer, Supercross, Monster Jams: 80,325

Political Rallies, Religious Crusades: 90,000

Edited by tazz13

It matters not what the floor space is the official figure is almost 83 thousand people were there for wm3 no more no less. Any other figures you see are false, case closed. in case you are not convinced several people who attended the event have stated that they were told to go along with the inflated figure but have since confessed it was a lie.

Hulk Hogan & pat patterson being the most notable.

Edited by The Icon

It matters not what the floor space is the official figure is almost 83 thousand people were there for wm3 no more no less. Any other figures you see are false, case closed.

any other figures we see are false, case closed because.......? you insist there should be no debate, in which case there was no point you opening a thread which would obviously spark debate. you keep stating your figure is "official" yet you don't really give us any clue as to what makes it "official"

you don't give any real reasons as to why your answer is correct other than a few second hand comments from wrestlers etc. Tazz's pictures, as it did last time we had this discussion shows clearly that all 80000 seats are filled.

now, it also shows a whole lot of people on the floor too. whether there were 13000 on the floor, i don't know and i'm not about to count but i'll tell ya what, it looks like a hell of a lot more than 3000 down there to me.

Onr thing it was not Tazzes picture it is mine, i posted it so people could se with their own eyee how full (or indeed empty as the case could have being) it was. Now I don't currently have a picture of the wembly Sumerslam event up but if you compare both pictures you can see within seconds that the Wembly picture has a much bigger crowd.