Heidenreich part 3

wyndorf

No, I don't think it will last long. As soon as they realize he needs to be sent back to OVW, or as soon as they realize he's definitely not main-event material right now, then his destructive path will come to an end.

Why make him seem so dominant on the mid-card when he has nothing to show for it. More work clearly needs doing. His mic skills suck, he can only repeat one word. He's green and lacks experience. The only plus for him is Paul Heyman by his side.

If they're not going to send him back to OVW, I think this man belongs on Velocity for now...

yeah but he's not really had heyman by his side though has he? he's just been running around reading people poems.

I thought Isaac Yankem the evil dentist was a bad gimmick, but now we've got Heidenreich the evil poet???

:lol @ Issac Yankem.

That's exactly my point, Heyman brought him in and basically ditched him. He sucks in every way possible.

As soon as Heidenreich is off of the scene me and Jayden will celebrate :beerchug

Can I join the club too? I don't believe I've hated a guy so much since HHH and JBL.

This guy is probably one of the worst of the big guys they've brought in. I mean we've had Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones etc but this is absolutely terrible, terrible television.

i don't dislike him because he's big. i like big guys. i don't like watching midget wrestling and i actually tend to agree with vince's big guy tendencies more than most.

i don't like heidenreich because he reads poetry to people, it's a crap gimmick. him being an intense, stiff, psychotic bodyguard for heyman i could have dealt with. but an evil psychotic poet? that and the fact that when i have seen him wrestle he's sucked.

Edited by Jayden

:roll

What a surprise another thread designed to take a bash at someone because hes big, he hasnt even had a match since he returned

It's not because he's big, it's because he sucks. I've seen him wrestle befor and as of right now he has no talent in the ring.

And as Jayden said? Poetry? WTF is up with that? He deserves to be sent back to OVW for that, or atleast the writers sacked...

The fact is he's getting pushed and pushed when he's a talentless piece of muscle...

Look, you never know but he might have improved lot at OVW and might surprise all of us when we see him wrestle. Am i the only one who dosnt mind the whole poem thing.

Also, anyone who pushes Cole around is fine in my book.

Might not :lol :lol

And yes, you probably are, apart from the writers and Heidenreich himself of course :roll

:help

:roll

What a surprise another thread designed to take a bash at someone because hes big, he hasnt even had a match since he returned

You couldn't be more wrong I'm afraid. It's another thread because this is possibly the worst attempt at entertainment I've ever seen in a while, and this guy didn't impress us last time he was around either.

I loved Lesnar, I love Batista, I love the Big Show. I have a Vince McMahon mentality I'm afraid to say but he takes it too far with his legion of untalented big guys such as Heindenrich, Matt Morgan and co.

You couldn't be more wrong I'm afraid. It's another thread because this is possibly the worst attempt at entertainment I've ever seen in a while, and this guy didn't impress us last time he was around either.

I loved Lesnar, I love Batista, I love the Big Show. I have a Vince McMahon mentality I'm afraid to say but he takes it too far with his legion of untalented big guys such as Heindenrich, Matt Morgan and co.

I couldn't agree more. I have the mentality as late and love the big guys you listed but Heidenreich truely does suck, Matt morgan sucked, Nathan Jones sucked...

It's all part of the parcel, just get rid of the man Vince!!!

• Like 1

Indeed. I think he looks deformed or something... like how Lesnar would look if he was moulded like clay into something less monster-like.

If you have just a look you do need to have one of either the mic skills, the wrestling ability or the intensity ala Goldberg about you as well. Heindenrich has nothing. I mean I complain about skinny nobodys who just jump around and dont wrestle... but at the same time big guys need to bring something to the table too.

And its far too early for Heindenrich to come to the table... particularly without a decent gimmick. And I'm sorry poem reader isn't a gimmick.

well, i knew that vince couldnt see a mistake coming. how did we end no mercy? jbl is still champ (why, how can they not see this is a major problem) heidenrich is being pushed with no emotional gravity and taker looks confined to spending his last years of active wrestling jobbing.

like i say, i will laugh when they are at tna's level, they will deserve it.