Will you be staying up to watch WrestleMania?

Kam

Will you be staying up to watch WrestleMania?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be staying up to watch WrestleMania?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Well?

I've got holidays after this week, so I could stay up if I wanted, but I dont think I will. I'll just watch it on Monday, I cant say I'm looking that forward to it, although it does mean I dont have high expectations like some :)

Dont forget the Wrestlemania Chat (9pm - 1am) and Quiz (8pm-9pm) too!

Hmmm, I have to work Monday, although I do often stay up to watch them anyway and spend all day Monday feeling tired.

Thing is I generally go to bed around 1ish anyway, and its hard to lay down and close your eyes when you know that if you just pressed the power button on your TV that you'd get a WWF PPV.

I have to be honest though I really don't think the prospect of Rock V Hogan, and Flair V Undertaker will stop me sleeping.

Watching it Monday for me definitely

Guest Michaels
No way am I going to spend the whole of Monday feeling tired! I'm going to go sleep at about 7pm and then get up at 12:55am and watch it.

I cant believe what Sparky said about this being the worst wrestlemania ever...it wont be goddamnit, even if it is a bit of a letdown in wont be anything like some of the shambles beforehand.

It's wierd, i wonder if people woulda been saying this back then when Hogan V Warrior was the main event, or if it was Hogan V Justice. I will be the first to eat my hat if Wrestlemania isnt one of the best PPVs of this year (so far there isnt much competition :) )

To me this whole thread is absurd!

I stay up for every PPV that is on Sky, so I will certainly be staying up for the main show of the wrestling calendar! The thought of not staying up just hasn't entered my head!

Unfortunately I can't have any friends around, so I'll be watching it on my own, but still I can't wait! Get the food and drink in, for the best 4 hours of TV of the year!

I'm not ashamed to say I'm looking forward to it! And what's the point of thinking it won't be very good, enjoy life- be optimistic!!!

Hogan-Rock...dream match, even if the two aren't the best wrestlers, the emotion and atmosphere for this match is going to be off the page!

Jericho-Triple H...Fully Loaded a couple of years ago was class...at Wrestlemania it can only be better!

Hall-Austin...potential, this could be a really intense, ahem "slobberknocker", I have a feeling this will be the match the crowd will be most into for some reason.

Roll on Sunday!

And what's the point of thinking it won't be very good, enjoy life- be optimistic!!!

bit sidetracked but, if you're always optimistic you spend your whole life getting dissappointed. If you're always pessimistic things always present themselves as a pleaseant surprise.

I'd rather walk into this years Wrestlemania thinking the worst, then if it is any good I'll be rather chuffed. Do you really expect me to get excited over Hogan V Rock, Flair V Taker (the only two matches on the card that have been pushed over the last few weeks), and if they do manage to pull off great matches, and Steph manages to miss her flight to Mania or something, then I'll be pleasantly surprised and enjoy it much more.

To be honest, I would expect you to be excited about Hogan-Rock, as it is a match we thought we'd never see.

If someone said to you in September about the possibility of the match, you would wish it could happen probably, but now it IS actually happening, everyone seems down on it.

To be honest, I would expect you to be excited about Hogan-Rock, as it is a match we thought we'd never see.

Believe me I wouldn't have been excited at any point after I was about 12.

I've not enjoyed Hogan for years, and the Rock's mic work can only keep you ammused so long.

The only time I would have found this prospect exciting was when I was 10, and the Rock wasn't around then.

It's unlikely that I'll ever see Jim Steele Vs Mike Barton headline Mania, but that doesn't make it anymore of an enticing prospect