TNA tidbits possible spoilers

Fletch

Well on this past episode of TNA Impact it seems that Jeff jarrett has been mentioning the outsiders in tna and how they are the real talent and he will get them in at any cost. While its not confirmed these outsiders are indeed Nash and Hall there is a good chance.

As it also seems that Hall and Syxx have been going around telling friends they are going to TNA. This seemingly a giveaway however could be a swerve but with JJ even perhaps mentioning them on TV, its looking more and more likely. No word yet on whether Nash has mentioned anything to anyone about joining Wrestling number One alternative, Total Nonstop Action.

It seems with the ending of the weekly pay per views, TNA have changed the format on Impact slightly with less squash matches than we're previously seen on the show and now with many more matches like the ones we were expected to see ont he weekly pay per views. This of course helps build up the feuds for the upcoming monthly ppv, and is seemingly much better than trying to use each weekly pay per view to sell the next. And Impact isnt the only show to change. Xplosion got a major facelift when it moved to Orlando Florida, with an original set, look and video package many could say it was a cheap way to change. But then again TNA is putting a lot more attention into Xplosion now with a lot of big names and big matches on Xplosion unlike the previous format of lowercard-midcard workers vs local jobbers. And it seems to be paying off.

And finally, TNA has announced the location of its first ever monthly 3 hour Pay Per View, Victory road. Many expected TNA to try give something back to Nashville by having the PPV there or possibly nearby in Memphis. Of course the Asylum has been the home of TNA for most of its run, despite its first showings being in Huntsville Alabama. But of course TNA wanting to try cut costs have decided that victory Road will be in.... Orlando Florida at a bigger arena.

A little bit of news as well... Jeff Hardy no showed this weeks Impact tapings and the show and to be re-written. The only pressence that Hardy had was the video package they aired to promote him...

I don't give him long if the Outsiders and Pac arrive... he and AJ will go from main draws to mid card whipping boys real quick...

Hardy probably will, AJ won't. they see him as the future of their company. they always have done and have pushed him hard right from show 1. while nash and hall may not be keen to work a programme with him that doesn't involve him gettin destroyed i really can't see it happening like that. AJ will be fine, except for the fact that Nash will make him look like a midget. That said, when he had Russo as his manager he made him look like a midget stood next to him every week anyway.

yes indeed Gringo hardy again No showed for a taping. his punctuality and attendance has hardly been great. Lets not forget he made Montys breakfast go cold.

He was scheduled to face a returning David Young.

As for Aj hes currently going to be feuding with Petey Williams, i can see that slowly progressing to a main event feud as they push Petey personally. And from what ive heard Hall, Nash and Syxx will be feuding with the 3 Live Kru at first anyway.

Hardy will sink down to a mid-carder but A.J will be fine. It is looking very likely that Hall and Nash will show up at Victory Road. Hardy isn't dropping down to mid-card just yet though because next week on Impact he fights Abyss in Round 1 of the Heavyweight title tounament if he shows up.

Yeah that tournament should be good, Hardy Vs Abyss has the potential to be brutal with Hardy selling like a bitch and bumping all over the place to the big man. Brown Vs Raven could be equally brutal, Brown can brawl, if not a lot else ringwise, and Raven's experience and ring savvy should carry a good match out of him. I'm really looking forward to Victory Road.

That said, having witnessed the quality, or lack of it, of Impact over the past couple of weeks I kinda miss the weekly ppv's. While i don't think it ever helped the booking, and it caused them problems financially Impact hasn't improved as much as I hoped it would once the weekly ppv's ended.

AJ will be there, yeah, he will look like mighty midget against Nash, but look at Rey-Show, and anyone makes rey look like a midget.

As for Hardy, he is going a 1/2 step or full step down. They most have realized giving him the belt now is bad. Monty seems like the perfect choice now. He is a beast, explosive, and his current gimmick can be used as heel or face. Just imagine how it will look if Hall takes the POOOUUUN-CE. PERIOD!

I really don't see that Nash and Hall are going to be in the title picture anyway thoguh. There'll be no need for Hall to take the Pounce. Even on Impact this past week Russo said "ok Jeff, I've talked to the same Outsiders that you have and I'll be honest, I didn't think they were up to it" when talking about the title challenger for Victory Road. With Harris, Storm, Raven, Abyss, Killings, Styles, Brown, Hardy all looking like credible challengers for the World title. And with it not taking too much of a push to get guys like Elix Skipper, Sabu, Sonny Siaki etc into the main event picture as well there's plenty of scope for pushing new stars as opposed to needing to feed off Nash and Hall.

I love the idea of a 3lk Vs Wolfpac feud but I wouldn't like the idea of Nash Vs Jarrett, or Nash Vs Hall for the umpteenth time and I think they should keep someone like Styles as far away from Nash as possible. Styles has real problems with his size and a programme with Nash would just highlight that even more. Even if he beat him I don't think it'd help him long term, just as it didn't with Mysterio. Sure Mysterio got a clean win over him, and even in the rematch his lost was a cheap one. Surely one clean win, and a rematch where Nash had to cheat to win would mean he'd get way over? No, didn't do a thing for him. He was still a midget who couldn't main event. I hope they learn from that and keep Styles well away from Nash so that it doesn't highlight exactly the same things about Styles that it did about Mysterio in WCW.

And finally, TNA has announced the location of its first ever monthly 3 hour Pay Per View, Victory road. Many expected TNA to try give something back to Nashville by having the PPV there or possibly nearby in Memphis. Of course the Asylum has been the home of TNA for most of its run, despite its first showings being in Huntsville Alabama. But of course TNA wanting to try cut costs have decided that victory Road will be in.... Orlando Florida at a bigger arena.

I thought the location for Victory Road was going to be in Houston... Did they change it?