Bret Hart's new career

Russ

Can you guess what Bret's new job is?

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20040928/hitman_aladdin_45457.jpg

If you said gay MC Hammer impersonator, you're wrong. Bret Hart will be playing the role of the Genie in a musical version of Aladdin.

It'll be great to hear Bret's beautiful singing voice again. And obviously by singing in the campest genie costume ever, he's still retaining his dignity, something that wouldn't happen if he came back to WWE.

Anyway, who's getting tickets? :D

I dunno... that ring attire would have really got someone over back in 1992.

Haha Bret what the hell are you doing?!? (Assuming this isn't just a joke)

I suppose it could be a lot lot worse but I think Bret is reaaaaaaally trying hard to stay away from wrestling. You know fine well he misses it though. I still would like to see him a Hogan style interview for the WWE but not go back to work there.

The genie will have to do for now though. Man that would have been an awesome gimmick come to think of it. :P

Rikishi had that outfit, and a mask, the Sultan. Never got him over, but by then it was 1996.

as for Bret I think you're right Simon, that is literally all he could do in WWE, some kind of interview. I wish people wouldn't keep saying they want to see him back. What exactly do they expect him to do? He 100% cannot wrestle any sort of match again. So, what would he do? I wish people would just accept that it's pointless him showing up in WWE any time and that he couldn't do a thing other than walk about a bit. I'd hate to see one of my all time favourites getting pimped out for name value for a few shows by the WWE. He would add nothing to the product.

Im positive I saw this picture in a phonebox last saturday. And written underneath was 'The best there is, was and will ever be.' I say good luck to te guy. As much as I hate panto with a passion, and how embarrising this could be for him when he looks back, it can't be anyworse than what Kanes going through.