Calling People From Birmingham!

Goldy

Hey,

I was hoping for some help off anyone who knows where the NIA Arena is in Birmingham and how you would get there from New Street station?

I've read that it's not far from New Street but I can't find the exact location. Any directions would be gratefully recieved,

thanks in advance

Goldy :)

Sorry I'm crap with directions, so I copied them from the Sea Life website :lol, which is just before you get to the NIA, you can see the NIA from there.

From the train station exit through the Palisades Shopping Centre following the signs to Way Out. Walk down the ramp and turn left into New Street heading for Victoria Square and through Chamberlain Square. Pass through Paradise Forum through Centenary Square and through the International Convention Centre (ICC). Cross the canal bridge to Oozells Square by this time you show you be able to see the NIA.

Sorry I'm crap with directions, so I copied them from the Sea Life website :lol, which is just before you get to the NIA, you can see the NIA from there.

From the train station exit through the Palisades Shopping Centre following the signs to Way Out. Walk down the ramp and turn left into New Street heading for Victoria Square and through Chamberlain Square. Pass through Paradise Forum through Centenary Square and through the International Convention Centre (ICC). Cross the canal bridge to Oozells Square by this time you show you be able to see the NIA.

Cheers for that :xyx

I know where these squares are, just unsure where the canal bridge is, but I'm sure if i ask, someone will know. Least that's the plan! :)

Archived