Raw & Smackdown

E2K

Could it be that no thread has been started on who's going to Raw & Smackdown in Manchester?? Could it be that there was and I just missed it?? I'm just remembering the Tour of Defiance thread which just ran and ran, whereas there seemingly hasn't been much about this momentous moment for UK/Irish fans.

Only a couple of weeks now, are you excited?? :)

I'm not going myself :( but I've made peace with that fact. No choice really. But for those of you who are going, present yourselves and promise me that you'll come on the forum afterwards and tell all about it. I won't be mad . . . . . I promise :devil

Yes, E2K i remember that thread on the tour of defiance, I think I created it as well :eek :devil

Anyhow, I am not going to any of the LIVE! shows, I already purchased tickets for LIVE and LOADED at Wembley next Friday, which seems to have taken a back seat due to the LIVE! shows.

Ah well, I know there will be a next time and I'm just going to enjoy myself at Wembley.

As for all you people going, when you return, please don't tell me about it :P (jokes) In all honesty, report back and enjoy yourselves there...

I'm not going to the live ones, going to Raw Live and Loaded at Wembley with my brother also on here SC Steve Austin. I am looking forward to that and hopefully going to the next live taping if they do another one.

Hope you all enjoy it if you're going and make sure you let us know how it goes.