SCW or FCW? Where will you be?

Humdinger

SCW or FCW - Where will you be on Oct 31st?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. SCW or FCW - Where will you be on Oct 31st?

• Future Championship Wrestling
    • Sovereign Championship Wrestling

Considering you posted this on the FCW forum, it defies the point of having a "poll" dude, lol. I will say this, though... I hope both shows draw well, as it's good for British wrestling. I haven't read the show card for FCW, but I do know that SCW Nemesis on October 31st will be off the hook, once again.

SCW forum*

And that's because you flame, lol. I don't come on here and say how much better I think SCW is than FCW. So you shouldn't do it on the SCW forum. It'd be alright if you had your facts straight, but SCW has out-drew FCW on a few occassions, so when you put, "Go to FCW like everyone else" or whatever it is, it's not factually correct neccessarily. I think FCW is a damn good promotion and people should go see it... by the same token, SCW is also a damn good promotion since the re-start, and people should check it out too.

Well you either can't count or are blind. We could draw a lot better undoubtabley, but this year, we've drawn consistantly better than 20 people and out-drew the competition on a few occassions. SCW's going through a transition period. We re-started up this year, with the goal in mind to get better and better. I believe we've done that, and next year, will better ourselves even more. I respect your opinion if you don't like SCW, but if you're going to diss us, atleast speak in facts. Saying we've not drawn over 20 people all year (which as you just said, was a "fact") isn't speaking the truth. As we have...