TEW

Christof

personalyl i wouldn't bother. firstly you have to pay for it. secondly it's so complex it just doesn't seem fun anymore. i'd stick well clear.

you should be able to download a playable demo which will give you an idea of whether you want to pay for it or not but i would say don't pay for it. it's really average for a game that they are charging for.

that's the beauty of EWR it's cheap and cheerful and fun. TEW is dull and over statified.

Ya see, it's all about bouncebackability at the end of the day and Ryland showed none of that when he went from EWR for free to TEW for money.

last time i checked, which was a while ago you could download the game from http://www.totalextremewrestling.com although i did read somewhere that that site and company had severed their links with ryland's game, another pointer to the fact that it's not very good. as is the fact that after he bought it out way too early and unfinished he had about 7000 patches to create for it until it was even halfway playable.

TEW is truely awful, everythings made up so you dont really have the beauty of EWR that way as in EWR you know who you like before you start. TEW is just stats and stats and made up wrestlers and promotions. To me that way its uninpsiring.

Then theres the wayyyyy too long booking system and what not that i got fed up with after booking one match.

I have to agree with jayden stick with EWR. And of course wait for my little update im doing at the moment. Cheap plug