Sudden Impact results.

SCW-office

Sudden Impact this last sunday was a truly memorable event and will go down in Sovereign history as one of the greatest ever!

In quick results from the show held before a small but enthusiastic crowd:

Things kicked off with Lee Koles and Kevin Stansko (now known as the Kevolution) in the ring threatening to disrupt the show and seize ownership from Sovereign owner Samhain. This caused the owner to walk out to the ring and become the victim of a four on one beat-down with a chain as Jon "the Don" and "Demon" Dave Shocker rejoined the Kevolution.

"Starman" Marc Clark defeated the debuting Dave Daniels.

Kiddysnax fell to the recently returned Chris Hall. Strangely enough Grell was no where to be seen.Hmmm.....

The Masked Inferno defeated Tom Savage in a Commonwealth bout.

M.T.X and Shabazz defeated the XDW combo of Jimi Infinity and Tommy Stevens.After the match Jimi Infinity laid down a challenge for Samhain at UWL Hitting Hard in 2 weeks!

The first ever graduate of the Sovereign Wrestling Academy,The Prophecy,made a surprise appearance.Before his opponent couldbe introduced,however,Sovereign Heavyweight champion Carnage ambushed the Prophecy and hit him with no less than 3 Carnage Drivers,the last outside the ring! After the beating the Prophecy was taken to casualty where it was discovered he had a fractured scapula.

"The Pigman" Andy Hogg fell to Jim Hunter to earn a shot at the Sovereign Tag Team Championship at Nemesis.

In a match made by Sovereign owner Samhain to teach the Kevolution a much needed lesson,Lee Koles,Kevin Stansko and "Demon" Dave Shocker took on the owners personal picks of "Tough Guy" Barry Malone, International Playboy Superstar Latz and the returning Mayhem in a 6 man elimination Tag Team match. The owners team started well by eliminating "Demon" Dave early in proceedings,but things were looking bad as Mayhem was left alone to face both Lee Koles AND Kevin Stansko! Mayhem emerged triumphant though,after a Deathcrush got rid of Koles and an Armaggedon Driver knocked Stansko cold!

And in the main event of the evening, Sovereign Heavyweight Champion retained his title after a hard fought battle with Brandon Thomas.

The next (and last of 2004!) SCW Sovereign show will take place on Halloween (31st of October) at Hardy Spicers.Be there!

"This damn office" as you called it saw the whole of the match in question and has this to say :

1-Kevin Stansko was the one who threw Mayhem out of the ring.

2-Mayhem chokeslammed Kevin Stansko.

3-Mayhem used the Armageddon Driver to score the 3 count victory over Kevin Stansko to win the match.

Try not to deny the truth Mr Stansko,no-one likes a sore looser.

How is your head by the way? :xyx

Listen to me right now... I'll come all the way to Chesterfield, right to the SCW office... and I'll introduce you all to the famous, old school Stansko right hand! A right hand more honoured and respected than Barry Windham's! None of those above facts happened, because the match is scratched from the history books due to "outside brawling." It's common sense in the WHOLE of the wrestling world, that if you get thrown over a table and then into the ring apron in quick succession, one after the other, a disqualification results. It's basic wrestling knowledge.

And my head is FINE!!! FINE!!!!!! I didn't feel a damn thing, and the only reason Mayhem even scored a 3 count (although he DIDN'T, for reasons stated above), is because I was LAUGHING so hard at the weakness of his pathetic "Armageddon Driver." Oh, and just so you people down at the office know... you CAN'T book me EVER again against Mayhem. I didn't realise it before, but there's a clause in my insurance papers that states I can only fight people who's names don't begin with the letter "M". Don't thank me Mayhem for saving your behind... thank Lloyds of London!

Edited by Kev420

I would like NOTHING MORE than to step into the ring with you one more time Mayhem. It's out of my hands, though. Out of my hands... and I CURSE the day I ever signed up to Lloyds of London.

P.S. I can fight Masked Inferno, as his official name is The Masked Inferno.

P.P.S Also Marc Clark, as his official name is 'Starman' Marc Clark.

Edited by Kev420

LMAO!!!! Of all the bullshit merchants that have come down the SCW pipeline over the years you have got to be the worst Kevin Stansko!

You say I'm a bitch? Seems to me that you are a bitch to your insurance company! As well as Lee Koles!!!

I am a lot of things Mayhem, but one thing I am not is a LIAR! And Latz. That two bit Playgirl centrefold wannabe! Let me tell you something... I was in the FIRST EVER TAIWAN EDITION of Playgirl! I've been in more editions of Taiwan Playgirl than you've had victories Mayhem... which... then again isn't a lot! Let's say more victories than I've had! (which is a lot). Edited by Kev420

Hey man,Playgirl (even the Taiwan edition) is read by more men than women,so that aint a proud claim.

I respect Samhain,but I NEVER sniff round his crotch as you put it.He bought me in (and paid me extremely well) to deal with you and your butt-buddies,as he suspected something like the COWARDLY sneak attack you pulled on him would happen.

You are forgetting Kevin,only 8 months ago I pasted Samhain into a thin smear on the canvas and made him tap out,he aint about to do me any favours.Hence why I aint booked on the next Sovereign show. But I'll be there watching you Kev.Step out of line again and it will be your last time,and thats a promise!