WWE RAW tour - Wembley 8th Oct???

Dickie Hyde

Well, seeing as I've just got my internet connection back, i just wanted to verify a few things.

I will be heading to the RAW Live and Loaded Tour at the Wembley Arena on Friday October 8th.

My sister (known as "hbk fan") has told me that, while she was browsing these forums a while back, when I could not access them, that she saw a post containing information about The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin being on thus tour?

I find this information hard to believe with all of the current situations and am truely gunning for it. Although my hopes aren't high could someone please put me out of my misery with any information that they have?

It'd be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

SCSA

Guest allen_34

Cardiff

I was going to wembley. In fact i had tickets on the net three rows from the front. Then the system crashed and lost them. So i still had tickets for Wembley but then i heard about the Cardiff show. And because i live there it's easier for me. So i would love to see Rock and Austin there. Especially since wwe hasn't been to Cardiff in over ten years. The Cardiff show sold out in 30 mins lucky i got tickets wheewwwwwwwwww.

Austin isn't under WWE contract, and Rock is still working on about a billion projects in Hollywood, including everything from Spy Hunter, to Instant Karma, to Johnny Bravo (Hoo Hah Hoo!).

Considering one doesn't work for the company and the other has stacks of movies to film, if either of them show up on the UK tours I'll eat the_original's pants.

you never know with the rock i don't think it is impossible cause you don't expect him to turn up and don't forget it's Raw and Smackdown isn't it i know you talking about live and loaded but raw is a few days after so you never know it is only a small chance tho i would be very happy if he did i mean the rock i dont think SCSA wil be there i think that is almost impossible

you never know with the rock i don't think it is impossible cause you don't expect him to turn up and don't forget it's Raw and Smackdown isn't it i know you talking about live and loaded but raw is a few days after so you never know it is only a small chance tho i would be very happy if he did i mean the rock i dont think SCSA wil be there i think that is almost impossible

The Rock's "surprise" appearances only happen when teh shows are being recorded near to Hollywood or if he is at home in Miami and they are near there. As such, he's not going to be in the UK. Unless he is doing filming in Hollywood, Birmingham.....