• jericho vs triple h
    • jericho vs edge
    • jericho vs rob van dam
    • jericho vs booker t
    • jericho vs the big show
    • jericho vs eddie guerrero
    • jericho vs john cena
    • jericho vs ric flair

ok, if you genuinely meant that comment and weren't just saying it for effect i'd bother to argue with it.

as for your poll i don't really know what you mean. he's wrestled most of those guys numerous times so how are we supposed to know which match you're talking about?

I abstain from the voting as I don't know which matches you are on about.

Yeah, I was a tad confused myself, but I surmised that it was for which series of matches you prefer, or who he had better matches with. In either case, I voted for Benoit. Any match they had between 2000 and 2001 in WWE was outstanding. I really wish they'd have put a few of their matches on Benoit's dvd, that would've been excellent, but what can ya do?

Yeah you could at least be more specific, and d4ecrease the amount of wrestlers in there, because to be honest, is there much piint in including John Cena in there? not really because they only wrestled a couple of times in 2002.

So with Beniot getting 5 votes and no-one else with any, you can guess where my vote went.

I really am getting fed up with these stupid ass polls by ChrisJericoY2J. Sorry man, but try to do a poll thats not biased or just plain stupid!

I've a feeling he'll be polling us soon on which of his polls we thought was best.

by the way RVD 3:16. I love the sig and avatar. As I've said many a time, Monty Brown's the future of the business. It's just that I'm the only one that realises it yet.

oy don't diss Goldberg, he's the man. If he wasn't they wouldn't have tried to clone him so many times with Brockberg, Batistaberg, Heidenberg, Jindrakberg, Tomkoberg, Lutherberg and all the other berg's that they tried to create. Edited by Jayden

oh jack you're so wrong, he has it all. look at all those stunning moves he has in his repertoire, I'm surprised they didn't name him the man of 1009 holds. Look at the way he uses ring psychology to build his matches. Look at how wonderful he is at making his opponents look good through his amazing selling abillity. He's got it all and he's the future of the business. When he's the Undisputed Wrestling Champion of the World I'll let you apologise to me then ;)