Josh Matthews

Red05

Josh Matthews was runner up to Maven on the first tough enough. I think he should be on the roster as an active WWE wrestler! Spikes brothers D-Von and Bubba are always messing things up for Rey Mysterio so i think he should get Josh and RVD by his side. If He changed his image a bit i think he'd be a good cruiser-weight don't you? He and Rey could tag i guess, and we know he has to be good because he was runner up on tough enough. So how about it, Josh Matthews for WWE cruiserweight?

(And by the way what happend to and who was Rue? She presented afterburn for a bit.)

And we know he has to be good because he was runner up on tough enough.

LOL, that's a good one. Serioulsy, I think i remember reading that Josh chose to present rather thn pursue an in ring carreer. He probably would be a decent addition to Smackdown, but he doesn't want it right now.

LOL' date=' that's a good one. Serioulsy, I think i remember reading that Josh chose to present rather thn pursue an in ring carreer. He probably would be a decent addition to Smackdown, but he doesn't want it right now.[/quote']

If memory serves me right I think Josh actually picked up a back problem during Tough Enough. But WWE were impressed with his on-screen work so gave him the announce job. Good move by them for a change.

Josh Matthews was runner up to Maven on the first tough enough. I think he should be on the roster as an active WWE wrestler! Spikes brothers D-Von and Bubba are always messing things up for Rey Mysterio so i think he should get Josh and RVD by his side. If He changed his image a bit i think he'd be a good cruiser-weight don't you? He and Rey could tag i guess, and we know he has to be good because he was runner up on tough enough. So how about it, Josh Matthews for WWE cruiserweight?

(And by the way what happend to and who was Rue? She presented afterburn for a bit.)

and...

"LOL, that's a good one. Serioulsy, I think i remember reading that Josh chose to present rather thn pursue an in ring carreer. He probably would be a decent addition to Smackdown, but he doesn't want it right now.

27-09-2004 04:35 PM"

Good one guys - I think its time you cut down on the drugs!

Next thing youll be saying is they should make JBL WWE Champion!!

Wait a minute....

If memory serves ME correct, Josh was indeed 2nd in Tough Enough yet they stated that the winners would recieve a contract. yet all 3 of the male finalists all got in WWE in some capacity. Strikes me that he should be thankful to even be on their payroll.

Archived