Details on my EWR 5 Update

Fletch

Adam Ryland discontinued the series when he started work on TEW last year. this angered and infuriated many as it meant no more new updates for the popular EWR Series, however I myself have set about making a new EWR % update, and hopefully i can have it fully finished within the next month or so, you may just have to bear with me while I sort a lot of the things about.

Features include

• Updated Graphics-including a new look
  • Up to date Roster
  • Superstar pics for the the bigger stars
  • Updated promotions
  • Updated stables, tag teams, titles etc
  • Hopefully more

cool I shall look forward to it f2k.

I was going to suggest doing a combined NWATNA game diary like the WWA one I'm doing at the moment but if you're taking this on you obviously wouldn't have time.

Can't wait for the update though, should be good.

Yeah Im dedicating a hellof a lot of my free time to updating because theres a lot of work to be done. Graphically I have the main page into screen and a few of the banners done which took me a couple hours. Ive also started editing the rosters which is no mean feat when theres thousands of workers on there and a couple who arent.

One think I didnt really elaboarte on is that Im also probably making the CMLL and AAA promotions. the CMLL one may be harder but the AAA one is a guarantee to be in.

i don't think there will be a new layout though will there?

if you look at what he's actually said there about the update it's just pictures, rosters, stables, backgrounds etc. all of which are fully editable. he won't be changing any of the programming.

as for calling it EWR5, admittedly that is probably a bad idea so if you were officially calling it that I'd suggest not doing so. Just say that it's an update available for the game, as opposed to a new version of it. You'll be fine though. Nothing wrong with what you're doing and nothing you need to ask Adam about.

Yeah the name was just something that first popped in my head, and basically yeah Im not doing anything that I need to ask Adam about at all. Im just changing the most thats editable, the new look is just changing the look of the backgrounds, title screen, loading screens, banners and buttons what not, all of which is of course editable.

My main reasoning behind it really is that it'd be a bit fresher than downloading a new roster update from somewhere. Basically its just something new nd fresh im doing for people in my spare time.

• 2 weeks later...