Here Comes the .....

SideEffect

i have been playing here comes the pain since i have been out of school along with spirial tap and we have been having alot of fun and ive realized this game play atleast dosent get old.Exspeciallly i am a big jeff hardy fan and ive been ubsessed with my guy making him better and cooler looking then hardy but as ive realized the game is actually giving me the possibilites to do this. But on a negative note there is one point of the game which does gat old , and that is ofcourse the money , even after you unlock everything there is still money to be earned so what i would like to know from all of my T W O friend is will you be able to pass the money over or what.

well what do you mean by pass the money over.like if you start a new quest with a different guy then no i believe you can't.what ever money you earn with that guy,then that's what they got and cannot be transfered over.unless i'm wrong.

Uh once you've brought everything from the shopzone section then theres nothing else let to use the money you earn in season mode on at all. The same applies to the superstar attributes once you've got 10 for every category then you cant do anything with the extra ones you earn so they just build up and you cant put them on another character.

If you mean transfering the money to SD vs RAW then I dont think thats going to be possible in all likeliness As we've found with pretty much every game , especially the SmackDown series nothing is ever done like this even transfering over old CAW's. Fact is each game is viewed an an entirely new game and theres just no point in doing it. The only game I evr saw apply this carry over system was GT2 which even then only allowed liscence tests to be carried over.

Fact is its not really something gaming makers need to include in games today. Theres just no need or want for it. I mean why bother just having exactly the same old stuff as on the last game, it taes away all originality and new features from the new game. The only possible exception I would see is Tony hawks Undergound 2, because the story follows on from the first game with you're own character. But then again its not exactly hard to make those Characters in these type of games

Archived