• heidenreich
    • mr cool
    • kenzo suzkzuki
    • mordecai
    • tyson tomko
    • the simon guy on raw
    • luther
    • other superstar

I can't really vote for anybody at the moment as none are really impressinf me at all... Out of that current crop non have made any impact or have really just generally stunk up the ring particually Tyson with his 'Death By Resthold' match against Stevie Richards at Unforgiven...

Will have to see how good they let Nova, or Simon Dean as he's now known, be...

why not have tna ppl in this.theres a crap load of great new talent in there like aj styles,peety williams,chris sabin,amazing red and many more.so if it were on all new comers into wresting then those would easily win.

but since it's wwe.why have carbian cool and simon dean on it when they haven't wrestle on a show yet.only thing you seen is promos of them and thats it.mordecai was good but needed work on the mic.hendireich or what ever is just a big flop,luther reigns will be big one day.right now he's doing good.same with tyson tomko he's seems to be a good wrestler.

why not have tna ppl in this.theres a crap load of great new talent in there like aj styles,peety williams,chris sabin,amazing red and many more.so if it were on all new comers into wresting then those would easily win.

styles has been in TNA solidly since the very first show. Amazing Red has been there on and off since about the third show. Hardly newcomers are they. Sabin and Williams as well have now been there a few months. Williams is the newest and even he has been there about 5 months or so.

The point of this thread was the brand new debuting guys in the WWE. Those TNA guys you mentioned have all been in TNA a while now and are hardly considered newcomers at all.

Besides, Styles is great but is a midget and can't talk. Williams has the same problems and his finisher, whilst looking impressive is the most ridiculously unrealistic move in the world and he could never perform it on anyone over 200lbs. Sabin's way over rated and nothing special compared to all the other Cruiserweights doing the rounds. And Amazing Red suffers from the same problems as Styles, except he's even smaller.

Those guys have been around the indies for ages, and in TNA for a long time. If you want to look at TNA newcomers to be honest they've not really debuted any significant talent in a while. Except for of course Jeff Hardy but we know all about him already.

The poll was about the new guys that WWE have bought in recently. Besides how can you compare the impact one guy has had in the WW since his debut, and the impact one guy has had in TNA in over two years since its inception? That makes no sense.

If anything proves the state of WWE right now it's this. Apart form Carlito (which is impossible to say without a spanish accent) and the simon guy, who we need to see im action before passing judement, all the guys on that list suck.

Apart form suzuki, who's picture appears next to 'stereotypical' in the dictionary, they're all token 6 footers with all the personality of a teabag.

Apart form suzuki, who's picture appears next to 'stereotypical' in the dictionary, they're all token 6 footers with all the personality of a teabag.

What does that make Benoit's personality then :P

Anyway, i voted Luther Reigns, has a good look and is a good wrestler. I would have choosen Mordecai, but hes gone.

Out of those, I went for Carlito. I like the guy's personality and character, even if the first time I saw him I thought "Razor Ramon rip-off." I haven't seen him wrestle too much yet though, same with Nova/Simon Dean, so only time will tell. As for the rest you mentioned, well . . . . . I'm not a fan, put it that way

Yeah Luther looks great.

And that move he does, that twisting Diamond Cutter, thats a MEAN move that is.

Would'nt it sound good if they named it the "Dragon Cutter", because it goes from a Dragon Sleeper to a Diamond Cutter. Did you see what I did there? I know, genius.