Are you going to or have you been to any shows this weekend?

Adam Sibley

I was at the RBWA show in Stamford, featuring the legendary British Wrestler Alan Kilby.

Great show (apart from Kris Travis coughing up blood at one point (real blood, just in case you're wondering)), with a great crowd going nuts over local hero Ghloom.

What happened to Trav for him to cough up blood?

Humdinger... you should try coming to an SCW show. There hasn't been a bad show this year, and every review we've gotten (quite a few) has been a good one. Don't diss it, until you've seen it... because if you think the SCW product and work-rate is bad, you either haven't seen it... or don't know much about pro wrestling. Edited by Kev420

Humdinger... you should try coming to an SCW show. There hasn't been a bad show this year' date=' and every review we've gotten (quite a few) has been a good one. Don't diss it, until you've seen it... because if you think the SCW product and work-rate is bad, you either haven't seen it... or don't know much about pro wrestling.[/quote']

I have seen your shows, and i do know my wrestling. I know what i like and i know what i don't like. I have never seen a review of an SCW show that hasn't been written by one of their wrestlers.

Anyway, back on topic.

I was at the FCW show in Dudley, fantastice show with US stars Colt Cabana and Super Dragon ~~~~~~

:D

I've seen plenty of reviews from non-SCW workers. People like Majik, from MPW for example, and comments like, "The best show I've seen this year." You can have favourite promotions and favourite wrestlers... but if the work-rate is good, you can't deny it. SCW doesn't have big name US stars. It's British wrestling, and that's what it gives. An awesome British wrestling experience. Edited by Kev420

Thought I'd step in here with my name being mentioned. indeed, me and quite a few of the MPW boys have attended SCW shows and have always had a decent night out.

Brutality from Sabotage, Pinkness from Andy Hogg, a truly brilliantly done angle from the Coalminers, Danny "I don't give a crap how big you are, I'm going to drop you on your head" Oxman, Brandon thingy (sorry - it's early), there's all sorts of loveliness there. It's cheap, there's a bar, in fact the only thing missing is more crowd, so be encouraged and get down to a show!!!

Majik

It's cheap, there's a bar, in fact the only thing missing is more crowd, so be encouraged and get down to a show!!!

Majik

That sums it up nicely, he didn't say "The best show I've seen this year" though. By the way, which show did he say that about, and i'll let you know my thoughts on the show.

I'm not saying SCW is a lost cause or anything, i go to wrestling all over the country. Things just need to be more polished.

Jenna

I think every British promotion needs to be "more polished." The mere fact that there's a small crowd, doesn't mean your statement for "SCW... and fantastic... in the same sentence?" is justified. It just means more work is needed on selling the shows. Unless you're basing your reviews on the amount of people watching the show with you, as opposed to what you're actually seeing? Edited by Kev420

Danny "I don't give a crap how big you are' date=' I'm going to drop you on your head" Oxman[/quote']

LMAO thats the sort of thing i imagine he would say as well lol. Or make some reference towards the pube bone??!!!!

Hopefully AllStar should put on a half decent show tomorrow. I always have a good time at AllStar no matter whos on. Gangrel was very excellent last time and I think that Joe Legend may be on the card tomorrow night, i hope so.