What a weekend!!!!!

BRM

This weekend promises to be 1 of the greatest ever.

Mine is mainly sport orientated so what are you doing?

Heres mine

Saturday am Malaysian grand prix qualifying

Liverpool V boro

Saturday Pm Barcelona v Real Madrid

WWFE Smackdown

Sunday Am The Malaysian Grand Prix Live

Sunday Pm Burnley v Preston north end live from turf moor on ITV sport, but i'm going to the match

WWFE Wrestlemania

So what are you doing this weekend?

mines so hectilk i've taken monday off work + i'll be up all nite watching mania, bring it on

Guest Michaels
I'm going to London tommorow to see my cousins, sunday i'm just going to chill and watch Wrestlemania. My girlfriend's going to on a trip to France tommorow so it won't be the best of weekends! :(

Saturday, fitting new bog in my house an decorating the bathroom.

Sunday, break up old bog with hammer in order to box it up and carry it easier, cut finger pretty bad on piece of sharp porcelain, go to hospital and faint on the floor as the doctor stitches me up, great weekend.

Guest Thundara

Saturday : Worked all day, finished at 7pm, fell asleep at 11pm, and slept for 18 hours straight.

Sunday (afternoon) : Woke up (wrong side of bed), ate, ate some more.

5 minutes before Wrestlemania : found out (hard way) that parents had cut down from "All Channels" package and removed all sports and movie channels. No Wrestlemania.

Tuesday, eh, now : Still in bad mood.

Great weekend :xyx

Guest Thundara

Thanks BRM, nice to know when I was either working, sleeping, or cursing at my Sky digibox, you were having a good time.

Now, where's the Trivial Pursuit?

;)

This weekend was hell stayed friday and saturday nite in a place call old kilpatrik but it was fr to close too a place called Paisley for me to rest easy. The clarets got whopped and today have driven from glasgow to glencoe in the highlands done 6 hours snowboarding which i'm useless at then drove back to glasgow and hopped in another car and drove back home in lancashire. Now i'm here writing this and my knee hurts.