24/7 = Heaven

Russ

WOW. Take a look at WWE's planned schedule for the new WWE 24/7 channel in the States.

WWE 24/7 Schedule

If you're a fan of old school wrestling, you'd be crazy not to order this channel. If they plan on showing a classic PPV or two every week, in 52 weeks they could get through years worth of material. Plus, the fact that they're showing WWE DVDs like Undertaker: He Burries Them Alive and History Of ECW, practically pays for the channel if you usually pick up the big WWE DVDs every month or two.

I'm sure I read somewhere that this channel would be available to watch online (for a cost, obviously), and I'm putting serious consideration to signing up if the quality is this good every week. Top marks to WWE, I don't praise them often, but they certainly deserve it for this idea.

Flippin eck. That's awesome.

Big NWA shows, Big WWF shows, AWA, that all looks awesome.

Where it says Monday Night Wars and has a particular date? Is that going to be a recap of that particular week in the Monday Night Wars? ie, Raw and Nitro highlights from that week etc? If that is what it means then that's an outstanding idea and will make for cracking tv.

edit...

Monday Night War

WWE 24/7 relives the week-by-week WAR waged between Turner and WWE, with exclusive retrospective commentary and insight interspersed among Raw and Nitro's best battles – a back-story to wrestling's backbone. Each episode presents Monday Night Raw and Monday Nitro in their entirety, with compelling insight by host Michael Cole.

Raw and Nitro in its entirety. That rules.

Edited by Jayden

What a great idea Vince! That should be awesome. Complete episodes of RAW and Nitro wow this should be great

I bet they will mess up the quality of Nitro though. My recording of Bash at the Beach 96 had better audio than Rey vs. Pcycosis at that PPV on the Rey Mysterio 619 DVD.

If it's available ondemand online then we'll be able to get it. and now that WWE are showing these shows on their channel they'll become available for download too off torrent sites and stuff.

doubt the channel itself will air in the uk for a while though. it could find its way onto sky at some point i guess but i doubt it

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the channel won't air on Sky TV, but I'm positive that I found a newsbit a while back that said that WWE were going to have all of their footage from WWE 24/7 available to download from WWE.com, for a price, so that people from all over the world can see it. And with WWE making all their PPVs available to buy online, you'd think that they'd make this content available too.

It really looks like a dream come true for wrestling fans, I'm almost certain that if it does well in the states we will have it over here in the UK, even more so now that the WWE are focusing more on internatonal viewers.

• 2 weeks later...
did u hear sky now have WWE Experience does anybody know what this is it was only on in U.S but when they signed up again they got another show they said shows so we might see some more stuff too

I think it's going to be shown on sky one in the new year, replacing the 10am Smackdown!?

Good idea you just have to look at the popularity of channels like UK Gold etc, to see people never really tire of more classic programming and lets face it it would be mad not to make the most of such an extensive video library. Still it shall be interesting to see how much such a service would be what with more events going to box office you have to be careful not to over saturate the pay per view market cause money doesn't grow on trees and lets face it the largest proportion of viewers are also the most skint group when it comes to cash. You can just hear it now, 'Mum, Dad says if you say 'yes' we can get blah, blah, blah....'