XDW taking over the house!

jimi infinity

Yes it's true XDW the hottest heel faction in midlands history is comming to piss on your parade boys.

Sudden impact is just the first taste for you to lap up and enjoy while SCW is still able to take the pressure we'll keep giving it.

Don't blink or you'll miss the the biggest threat to MTXs dominance in the UWL since I was screwed out of the title at Lessons in Anarchy.

Paybacks a bitch and so is samhain for not asking us face to face to make our long awaited appearance. Tommy stevens is also out for revenge seeing as he is still picking splinters out of his head :evil since MTX put him through a table the last time he graced birmingham with his presence!

Be warned...this is a recipe for disaster and the cake,

MAY CONTAIN NUTS!*$@. :devil

yOUR NEW FAVOURITE WRESTLER :worship jIMI iNFINITY

Guest sacrificeman

and your point would be ???

Well , i guess we shall see shant we ???

either tomorrow in birmingham , or at the next UWL show ... like the old saying goes

"Your place or mine ???"

And one more thing , i aint a bitch ... im a Son of a Bitch

Samhain

That's right Samhain. Me and Coles have ran you out of SCW and taken over. It's probably good you go to UWL now and try and claw back some of that respect you once had from the fans. After what me and Coles have done to you in recent months... a little bit of respect from the fans is all you have left! Take care of him Jimi...

There isn't a lot left... but pick the bones of Stansko and Coles' latest victim all you wish!

Edited by Kev420

Samhain is like the terminator Kev,he'll be back. You cheap ass sons of bitches blind-side Samhain and think he'll just walk away without exacting a bloody vengeance? LMAO!!!!!

You had a taste of Mayhem last night Kev,you felt the fury of the Armageddon Driver.Hows your head?

And as for Jimi Infinity....a threat to MTX's dominance? You didnt look much of a threat flat on your back being pinned mate! See you at Hitting Hard!

Sunday night, September 26th, 2004... will go down as THE BIGGEST robbery and mis-carriage of justice in the whole of UK professional wrestling! Thanks to you, Mayhem, and your two buddies, Latz and Barry Malone... you've RUINED the Kevolution. I had you beaten, I had you BEGGING for your life... and then you had to resort to fighting outside, brawling, throwing people over tables and other elaborate moves that go against all I stand for. Your victory is scratched from the record books, it didn't happen.

As for Samhain, he had to get somebody to do his dirty work! When he tried to "sort us out," he was left on his back, thanks to Dave Shocker and a steel chain. I won't let you get away with this...

Edited by Kev420

If you cant stand the heat,bitch,get out of the kitchen.

You say you are old school? HA! I went to the school that had to be burned down to make way for the old school,so dont lecture me on that.Boy!

I guess I dropped you on your head to hard on sunday night,you seem to have developed amnesia.It was YOU that took the match outside,I just reacted to my environment. I aint ruined wrestling for anyone but one person.YOU! Cos I proved that without all your butt buddies from the Kevolution YOU ARE NOTHING!

Get in my way again,and it'll be the last time you do anything in this business,and thats a promise!

Damn it,

Those fat midgets only got the win because I was let down by my partner.

Not that he is crap but we were expecting a fight not a grappling situation, Ive been honing my shoot fighting for such an event. If I thought they had intended playing by the rules I would have prepared differently.

Not only that but Ive noticed a patern emerging.

First of all they change my opponent at the last minute at acts of aggression,

then at lessons in anarchy they use a bent ref who even with his glasses on couldnt see my foot on the rope when he counted to three!!!

Thirdly The Judge and Falcon mysteriously leave in the middle of a three way tag andd I get flattened by GBH and now this travesty last sunday.

THIS IS A f*&^ING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Dammit Samhain I bet that tart Honey set you up to this with a backhander (or was it a right hander*****).

so think it only fair that you drag your ass over to Bugbrooke and take your medicine cos the doctor is in the house and he's handing out shots.

What size boots do your bollox take? :devil

You are just dying to piss people off arnt you Jimi?

Word is Samhain has taken notice of your little tirade and will be heading down to Bugrooke just as you asked.I wouldnt bet on YOU handing out many shots though Jimi.

Unless you've started working on the BAR that is!

WOW! I never knew you were delusional as well as stupid Kev. I seem to remember it took you AND Lee Koles to beat Samhain not that long ago. Some punk eh?

You'd be better off worrying about who your next opponent will be Mr Stansko,than concerning yourself over the serious damage Mr Infinity is bound to suffer next week at Hitting Hard.

It only took ME (and 3 minutes of time) to defeat Samhain! The Old School Soldier! The fans that were there, saw it, were throwing up their hands to the Military Corp. 64 of Old School Wrestling and were on the edge of their seats before every HIGH IMPACT, POWER MOVE I hit on his sorry behind!!! Especially my Chokeslam. He was a tough opponent, yes. But in the end... I finished him off. Just like I'll finish off anybody that gets in my way in SCW, on my road to the championship! The Ironman was only there to make sure none of Samhain's buddies (like you, Latz and Malone) got involved!

Y'see... it doesn't matter who the SCW office books me against for Nemesis. It doesn't matter who my next opponent/victim is (unless their name begins with an M, because of my insurance issues). Namely because I'm Kevin Stansko! I have a regular routine, I like to call the STANSKO MOVEMENT! I walk into a building, get dressed, walk out to the ring... then punish whoever's put in front of me. Then I leave. What you need to concern yourself with Mayhem, is just how... HOW...

...are you gonna top the things I've done already in Sovereign Championship Wrestling? How are you gonna entertain the people, after they've seen a class act like myself? That's what you need to concern yourself with! Keep out of Stansko business, and keep reaching for the stars kid.

Edited by Kev420

Shameful.Absolutely shameful. The only people who cheer for you Stansko are your family (who you bring 10-20 of to watch the shows cos the rest of the SCW fans dont give a flying SHIT about you,thats why you were booed down in Chesterfield),without them the only reaction to your matches would be deafening...SILENCE!

I managed to finish Samhain off,not only by making him TAP OUT,but ON MY OWN! I didnt need some tons of fun idiot in the ring with his humourous man-breasts to help me.Remember you are talking to the guy who took on all 3 Coalminers single handed!

And as for High Impact power moves? I've seen new-born babies hit harder than you do.I've been here for 4 years and I've seen them all come and go.

Zandig,Wifebeater,Poison,Bodycount,NDS,Deacon Despair. I give you another 6 months before either you quit from all the beatings you take or have to retire cos someone puts your ass on the shelf.Permanently!

There's never a deafening silence when I'm around, family or no family! I'm Kevin Stansko, a legend on the UK wrestling scene. You can ask anyone, and everybody will have heard the myths, the legends, the stories of the Old School Soldier, Kevin Stansko, and what I've done in this business already! I understand why you're a bitter guy Mayhem. I understand completely... I mean...

You're a LOT older than I am... not as good looking as I am... not even as NICE a person as I am. I understand that a man like you can be... jealous... of a man like myself. I mean, I've been in SCW a lot less time than you have, and I've already fought more matches! Won more too. My record beats yours Mayhem, and I've faced the best SCW has to offer. Hell, I haven't even been in my rightful weight category because I'm TOO GOOD for losers like Latz, Masked Inferno and the rest of the losers in the Commonwealth Division!

Nobody's putting me anywhere... especially on the shelf. I own the shelf... and it's full of my hunting trophys. People like you, Samhain, Latz and Malone! You may have got a victory over my team on the last show, but we all know why (robbery), and we all remember the last time me and you was one on one in the ring before that. It resulted in you fleeing the ring!

Edited by Kev420

Listen here tou bunch of inbred dog botherers,

this is my friggin' thread in which I called out Samhain for a suppreme arse kicking and all you go on about is licking each others balls and pretending that you are as great as myself :sleep ..

You are small people with a small role to play after saturday it may be that the only guy stupid enough to let you work his shows is going to need all his hard earned to pay for having his false teeth removed from his backside.

As for mayhem, Ive seen less blubber after a 3 day seal cull than what is round your waist, the only 2 reasons you dont have a title are

1. Your too fat :(

2. Your too fat :(

there truth hurts doesnt it? :oops

Now if ANY of you even think about interfering in my slaughter of Samhain remember this. Your on my turf - thats XDW territory, I also have many friends in places so high it'll give you a nose bleed.

Do not take this lightly I will end you.. :evil

I will end you all... :devil

XDW? XDW? What exactly is XDW? Obviously the very original "X" in it, stands for "Xtreme" right? But hey, I'm not here to say what XDW stands for. It's none of my concern because I have an even more important question. A question everyone in the whole of wrestling wants to know. A question that everyone in the world wants to know. A question all the wrestlers want to know, a question all the fans want to know, a question all the employees in McDonalds want to know, the people who work at the Hilton Hotel want to know, the people who sell Big Issues on the streets want to know, all the people that have seen you in your ridiculous wannabe D'Lo Brown chest-protector want to know. EVERYONE wants to know the answer to this question. And that's...

Are you in The Darkness?

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/8084/Darkness2.jpg

Edited by Kev420

Im almost certain that Jimmi Infinity is actually Lemmy from motorhead. Anyways,

Both UWL & SCW management are in agreement, both you guys and your pre-school posses are a waste or precious ring time, and a bigger waste of back stage space (you chubby ones know who you are). Quite simple you all think youv'e become bigger than the company you work for - Trust me when i say it wont take long for us to reveal you as the waste of space no talent unimpressive charisma deficient jobbers that you all are.

Looking forward to Hitting Hard, And looking forward to October 30th even more.

Honey Ryder

(if you look, and this all depends on wether you can read, my names on the UWL paycheques)

Ha Ha

Just a brief out of character comment

regarding Kev's last post, that was ****ing funny.

Im sitting in the library laughing my ass off and getting some stern looks :eek

XDW stands for Xsaviour dragon Wrestling (a heel faction training school thingee) and has been running with the UWL for most of the year. Xsaviour being the mouthy dude with the walking sticks, no its not a gimmick:oops

And I am checking that Im related to the Hawkings Brothers as they are about the same age as me, look frighteningly similar when I have a shave, and my grand-dad was born in lowestoft where they come from. damn spooky. :thumbsup