Eddie Guerrero Rumour (26/09/04- It's false)

Fletch

Its just been in from josesoto of TNAImpact.com that its being reported on now that Eddie guerrero has been involved in a HUGE driving crash when he fell asleep at the wheel. Details are unconfirmed but both the cars were written off and both men pulled out alive purely by luck

I can just picture Eddie telling Vince 'yeah, book me wherever you want, im good to go'. He has something to prove after his problems in the past and is making up for lost time. Someone should tell him to chill a bit and take some time off. We won't mind. I mean if this doesn't wake him up, uh, so to speak, then what will? The break could probably be the best thing to happen to him, career and personal wise.

Its just been in from josesoto of TNAImpact.com that its being reported on now that Eddie guerrero has been involved in a HUGE driving crash when he fell asleep at the wheel. Details are unconfirmed but both the cars were written off and both men pulled out alive purely by luck

weird i haven't seen any thing like that yet.hopefully it's not true.

Why would TNA do that though? If it isnt true I hope they lose a lot of fans over this sick stunt.

Me too whoever thought of this idea, if it is a hoax is pretty sick in the head !

Even though iv'e seen the story it is a bit wierd that no other major wrestling site have reported it- so fingers crossed.

TNAImpact.com isn't TNA's official site. It's like if a site called WWERULZ.com posted a rumour that AJ Styles smells of poo, it's not actually WWE saying that, just a website with WWE in their name.

And for anyone who believes news like this without checking the big sites first should go take a long walk along a short pier. Small, crappy sites and especially newsboards have always plastered fake rumours around, and the guillable are likely to believe and start up these threads that are only going to misinform people even more.

Next time you see a news headline that tooks too unbelievable to be true, take a look at a respected site to see if it's there. If there's nothing on one of the big sites within a few hours, you've just been tricked.