New favourite website...

A.C.

That was the freakiest kid’s website I've ever been to. I'm glad that’s a pre school show because they don't understand what's going on when they watch it. If that show was for all ages it would take over the minds of everyone till they eventually kill themselves. What amazes me is that’s even freakier then that one pre school show Banana’s and Pajamas.

madness. absolute madness. two things that trouble me with this. firstly my ex made me get her a toy boo bah for christmas. she's 39. it made noises and lit up and was spooky as hell.

the second thing is that not only have i just visited that website but i've spent half an hour clicking things and pushing things about and doing absolute crap on there and not been able to stop.

As an avid watcher of pre-school TV' date=' there's plenty out there to scare a grown man, Boobahs being one, Tikkabilla is another and Miss Hoolie from Balamory freaks the s**t outta me![/quote']

What happened to Josie Jump?

I remember a while back reading in the newspapers that someone told a load of kids visiting the area that Josie was buried under his floorboards! The programme makers assured everyone she was fine and told the nasty man off. But looking at the new series - theres a different actress playing Josie - its just not the same anymore!

Archived