Shane losing power in WWE?

Fletch

The following is from 3sw.com

Shane McMahon was not backstage at Unforgiven, which was surprising to many, because Shane attends all PPV's and Raw events that follow them the next night. Many backstage like to keep a close eye on Shane, because it was believed for a long long time that Shane would be running the company by the ago of 40. However, more and more it looks as though his sister Stephanie and Hunter (Triple H) are looking more and more like they will be running the company in the future. As of now, Stephanie has much more power than Shane as far as things go with the WWE at this point.

Wow thats news to me

Sorry I correct myself, Vince did mention Shane. He said Shane would take care of the business part of the business and Stephanie the creative. I guess that is why Shane doesn't need to be at every show.

Part of the transcript when Vince was on Off the Record with Michael Lansberg:

Lansberg then brought up Vince’s health and how the WWE is now a public that share holders must worry about what the WWE’s future would be if Vince kicked the bucket. Vince said he was in perfect health, “healthy as a horse” as how he put it. He said that with his life style he could die tomorrow, unlikely but that the future of the WWE would be fine. He said that if he did die that his son Shane, daughter Stephanie and son in law Triple H would do a good job running the WWE. He said that he does so many different things in the company, or as he put it “I wear so many different hat’s” he felt that no one person alone could handle what he does with out failing. He said it would take 2 people, one to handle the creative side(Steph) and the other to handle the business side(Shane). He said that Steph was already head of the creative department. He mentioned that she has been at his side for a number of years learning from him, he also said that he first thought she wouldn’t be able to handle the pressure but she proved him wrong and is doing a excellent job.

Yeah Crippler's right, I read a similar thing : and nows hes added a quote nullyfying my arguement lol! Unless its all a plan to keep the spotlight and pressure off Shane, as if Vinnie came out and said he would be handing the company to Shane at 40 there would be so much hype leading up to it he may never be able to climax that hype when he does take over. But who knows, maybe Shane will start a branch off company either wrestling or in a whole new genre?

Archived