Admission

Paul

I feel like I had to come here and admit something to you all: my fiance is a button basher and a one move wonder!

I bought DOA 2 for my PS2 yesterday and spent ages figuring out moves and combos, Gemma got on to take me on in a Versus bout and after the first few losses she realised she could do a kick that spun me into the air. But while in the air she could do a second kick to keep me spinning, ad infinitum.

Now thats all she does, if she hits me once then she just keeps on, making it impossible to beat her without a flawless.

I hate people doing that! She now calls me a sore loser as I find it boring to play against her now! Damn.....

I have to agree this is my biggest grievance in gaming, and I await the stress from button bashing online with Xbox Live.....button bashing at a whole new level! I have the Rocky game and spent hours on ending perfecting and tuning up my skills, and thought (stupidly) I'd play against my little brother to stroke my ego. Low and behold he button bashed the night away and left me with mud on my face. Urgh.

Button bashing Im afraid is part and parcel of the game. i remember i turned it into my advantage against my friend on the old PS1 Comsole at both Knockout Kings and one of the earlier SmackDown games. I mercylessly beat him at KOKings which I'd never played before and then on SD i jsut kept spearing him and then hit him with a couple Rock Bottoms with my created character. When we got the newer games I just played as the Rock and kept doing peoples elbows on him, theyre unreversable I tell yee

I play a load of games with my brother, and the fighting games he always beats me on. Apart from the SmackDown! series where I cheat but he usually does the same moves throughout the matches. On Tekken he kicks me so I fall down then when Im getting back up he knocks me down again.....very annoying.

Sorry guys.....I'm a culprit :D

How else am I supposed to beat my boyfriend who is vastly superior to me at Tekkan Tag Team......I use Law the whole time and use the same two kicks...but what can I say it works......

I know its annoying though........so I'll try to stop ;) It's addictive though....the power....the POWER mwahahaha :devil

Archived