If Not For Wrestling I'd probably be...

MachoMat

Well funnily enough I ain't too bad now and haven't since I got into college... I read the results of the Jap feds everyday but that don't take long, I check the spoilers for the WWE again not too long in time span and if I've got nothing better to do then I watch TWC. Or I tape the Supercard and watch it on week night when my girlfriend is working....

I was never a slave to wrestling... Just a guy who knew alot about it and enjoyed it. If I still wrestled then that would take up most of my time outside of my job at the weekends so maybe its a blessing at my age that I can enjoy things first then get back in the ring and travel the road....

I haven't watched wrestling for months now, and I much prefer my lifestyle. I now spend less time on the internet, and spend a lot more time listening to music, playing video games, watching DVDs, reading, and going out etc. Life just seems a lot better without it, for some reason.

I'd be very bored on a Sunday afternoon thats for sure! If I hadn't have got into wrestling then I probably wouldn't know some of the people I do, wouldn't have been to some of the places I've been and wouldn't have visited the A&E department of Cov and Warwicks hospital!

In short life would be boring

~Cherry, xxx